v.

"y/n, what do you say we head to roppongi after this?"

you dumbfoundedly raise your head up to your co-worker, senju, if you're not mistaken, a fellow instructor. you were a bit perplexed as to why she'd talk to you along all of a sudden.

"what's with the long face?" she laughed. "what, you're not the only young one in the faculty, y'know."

"y-yeah, sorry." you replied. "it's just very out of the blue, okay, so, uh, what did you say?"

"going out. tonight. you, me, and the young instructors." senju approached your desk cunningly. "did you know our seniors got to eat out at a fancy place yesterday? they never told us, so we're planning revenge. a club in roppongi. are you up for it?"

"you're speedrunning your license termination..." your words trailed off at senju's face grew disgruntled at your overly-conscious remarks. "i-i mean, no offense, but if we get caught-"

senju let out a groan of disapproval. "ugh, y/n, i didn't believe those rumors about you being a killjoy so don't fail me now! it's just going to be a small group, and i assure you, nobody's gonna know. what do you say?"

you'd expect teens and college kids doing reckless shit ever now and then. but adults? with professional jobs? it's not entirely unrealistic, but it has more cons than it has pros. you could risk getting caught and the whole industry would know.

you look back at senju. she looks like she's done this a few before. her short bob of white hair fell graciously to her shoulders and a cheeky smile remained on her lips as she waited for your answer. her eyes were almost crystal-like and you've seen the tough physique she hid under her work clothes. you couldn't help but fawn over the simple yet intricate design of kawaragi senju, the faculty's sweetheart.

"well?" she spoke again, but this time, a bit more sing-songy. she played with your hands as she waited, tracing the crevices between your fingers out of boredom.

you clear your throat out of nervousness. "i-i'll think about it. give me until lunch."

─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─

"so you're the infamous bitch of roppongi."

"i don't think i've ever seen you before to address me so casually." ran's nerves pulsed rapidly upon laying his eyes on a stranger sitting in his personal make up studio. "you're in my seat."

the person, wearing a black face mask and a skimpy dress made of silk, giggled enticingly. he jumped off ran's cushion seat and put his hands over his waist, judging every bit of ran's figure. "flawless bone structure! now i see what the fuss was all about."

"and who are you?" ran crossed his arms.

"sanzu. haruchiyo sanzu." sanzu flaunted his pink mullet hair, twirling his finger through the strands. "c'mon, ran, we were friends! don't tell me you've forgotten."

ran was taken back.

"sanzu, work name's katana." ran's voice was harshier on sanzu's stage name, wanting sanzu to know that he absolutely despises it. "how the fuck did you wind up here?"

sanzu rolled his eyes. "that's no way to treat a friend. aren't you happy to see me?"

"happy? to see you?" ran laughed condescendingly. "answer the fucking question."

"the house of bonten is closing." sanzu replied, a bit of irritation laced on his words as his mood changed. "all because mikey's suddenly getting married. saw the guy once. slimy looking motherfucker."