Rushcloud 🪨

Basics
Name: Rushcloud
Gender: she-cat
Sexuality: bisexual
Rank: warrior
Age: 35 moons

Apperance
Rushcloud is a little, scrawny she-cat. Her fur is white. It is fuzzy and semi-long. She has a round face with oval golden eyes. She has a reedy voice and a leathery scent. Rushcloud has folded ears. She is considered average-looking by most, especially in her own Clan.

Personality
Rushcloud values her family the most. She is very introverted. In conversations, she is introspective, aggressive and well-mannered. She is guided by her head, often aloof and level-headed. Her world view is slightly more pessimistic. She is honorable, benevolent, solemn, unambitious, vulnerable and fearful. Rushcloud is of average intelligence, which reflects in her decisions, skills and conversations. She is very protective of elders and queens. Rushcloud's opinions are easily swayed, but she speaks about them often. She has a mate that she loves, and she would like to have kits later.

Backstory
Rushkit was born to her mother, Slowface and her mother, Stormice along with her sister, Archkit and her brother, Snailkit. Her relationship with her sister was going badly, she ignored Archkit. Her relationship with her brother was alright, she sometimes played with Snailkit. Slowface was too lenient, while Stormice was stern. Rushkit was close to both of her parents. Rushkit wandered out of the camp one day to explore. Slowface led one of the search parties and found Rushkit just as a fox was about to attack her. Slowface dove in front of the fox and took the blow which was meant for Rushkit. She died instantly. Rushkit was horrified at her death and felt guilty for a large portion of her life after. She and Robinkit were born in the same moon. She always teased Rushkit, who gave back as good as she got. They constantly insulted and challenged each other to the point where their apprentice ceremonies were delayed until they matured. During her kithood, Rushkit spent a large amount of time helping the medicine cat.
Rushkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Rushpaw. She recieved Frogwhisker as her mentor. She was sympathetic and always provided support for Rushpaw. Frogwhisker mostly focused on hunting while somewhat neglecting fighting. After Rushpaw and Robinpaw became apprentices, their rivarly seemed too childish to continue. They apologized to each other and after talking for a while, found that they enjoyed spending time together.
Rushpaw became Rushcloud, Archpaw became Archspots and Snailpaw became Snailclaw. On the way towards the Gathering, she and Twigstrike, a warrior from an enemy Clan, got stuck together after a cave-in. They struck up a conversation while waiting for their Clanmates to dig them out and found out that they had a lot in common. Twigstrike asked her to become his mate. She accepted and after a few moons of secret meetings Twigstrike joined Rushcloud's Clan. She fell from a tree, hurting her leg. She fell into a cave and hurt her foot.

Family
Mother: Slowface - a white she-cat (dead)
Mother: Stormice - a white she-cat (alive)
Sister: Archspots - a very pale orange she-cat (alive)
Brother: Snailclaw - a golden and grey rosetted tabby tom (alive)
Mate: Twigstrike - a white tom (alive)

FamilyMother: Slowface - a white she-cat (dead)Mother: Stormice - a white she-cat (alive)Sister: Archspots - a very pale orange she-cat (alive)Brother: Snailclaw - a golden and grey rosetted tabby tom (alive)Mate: Twigstrike - a white tom (alive)