Breezefern 🍄

Basics
Name: Breezefern
Gender: she-cat
Sexuality: gay
Rank: warrior
Age: 34 moons

Apperance
Breezefern is a short, well-muscled she-cat. Her fur is very pale tawny, with a white flashon chest. It is sleek and short. She has a triangular face with narrow deep blue eyes. She has a dry voice and a musky scent. Breezefern has one hooked tooth. She is considered ordinary by most, especially in other Clans. She is noseblind.

Personality
Breezefern values honesty the most. She is introverted. In conversations, she is crass, shy and soft-spoken. She is guided by her head, often aloof and stoic. Her world view is very pessimistic. She is serious, observant, well-meaning, stubborn, dishonest and inhibited. Breezefern is of average intelligence, which reflects in her decisions, skills and conversations. Her favourite fresh-kill is robin. Breezefern will always support whatever helps her Clan the most, even if it harms other Clans. She wants a mate and only one or two litters.

Backstory
Breezekit was born to her mother, Spottednose and her father, Wetbright along with her sister, Fennelkit and her brother, Eggkit. Her relationship with her sister was great, she played with Fennelkit often. Her relationship with her brother was great, she explored the camp together with Eggkit. Spottednose was authoritative, while Wetbright was stern. Breezekit was very close with Wetbright and never bonded much with Spottednose. After Mumblekit's mother died, Breezekit was there to comfort her. They became friends and vented a lot to each other. During her kithood, Breezekit spent a large amount of time helping the medicine cat.
Breezekit reached the age of an apprentice and became Breezepaw. She recieved Goldwhisker as her mentor. She was lenient and always provided support for Breezepaw. Goldwhisker mostly focused on climbing while somewhat neglecting fishing. Breezepaw and Mumblepaw became a bit more distant with how busy they were, but they managed to remain friends.
Breezepaw became Breezefern, Fennelpaw became Fennelhollow and Eggpaw became Egggoose. She fell in love with Mumbleeyes very slowly over the course of many moons, but she rejected her. She got very upset with her and they became much more distant with each other. She got lost outside of the territory after a dog chased them away from it. Thankfully, she managed to find her way back. She won a Clan-wide competition in swimming and became highly respected after. Breezefern got an apprentice with the name of Rabbitpaw.

Family
Mother: Spottednose - a black and ginger classic tabby she-cat (alive)
Father: Wetbright - a cream and brown tom (alive)
Sister: Fennelhollow - a white she-cat (alive)
Brother: Egggoose - a black and fawn rosetted tabby tom (alive)

FamilyMother: Spottednose - a black and ginger classic tabby she-cat (alive)Father: Wetbright - a cream and brown tom (alive)Sister: Fennelhollow - a white she-cat (alive)Brother: Egggoose - a black and fawn rosetted tabby tom (alive)