Aspenpaw 🍄

Basics
Name: Aspenpaw
Gender: tom
Sexuality: gay
Rank: medicine cat apprentice
Age: 12 moons

Apperance
Aspenpaw is a little, athletic tom. His fur is pale gray, with white patches. It is thin and semi-long. He has a square face with small jade eyes. He has a croaky voice and a fruity scent. Aspenpaw has a very long tail. He is considered to have unusual looks by most, especially in his own Clan.

Personality
Aspenpaw values loyalty the most. He is somewhat extroverted. In conversations, he is well-mannered, mean and sarcastic. He is guided by his head, often clear-headed and strategic. His world view is somewhat optimistic. He is disciplined, decisive, contradictory, absentminded, sadistic and cruel. Aspenpaw is somewhat dull, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. He is often described as graceful. Aspenpaw keeps quiet about his opinions on anything related to Clan politics, because he doesn't trust himself to have the correct opinion. He is far too young to think about having a family or mate.

Backstory
Aspenkit was born to his mother, Sunnyflame and his mother, Starlingnut. Sunnyflame was nurturing, while Starlingnut was too lenient. Aspenkit was close to both of his parents. After Bravekit's brother died, Aspenkit was there to comfort him. They became friends and vented a lot to each other. During his kithood, Aspenkit liked to sneak out of the camp and explore with other kits in the nursery. He was caught and punished, so he stopped.
Aspenkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Aspenpaw. He decided to become a medicine cat and recieved Olivescar as his mentor. He was harsh on him, but always had Aspenpaw's best interests in mind. Olivescar was amazing at healing, which transferred to Aspenpaw. He spent a lot of time on teaching him how to quickly diagnose illnesses.

Family
Mother: Sunnyflame - a white she-cat with grey, almost black patches (alive)
Mother: Starlingnut - a cream and brown ticked tabby she-cat (alive)

FamilyMother: Sunnyflame - a white she-cat with grey, almost black patches (alive)Mother: Starlingnut - a cream and brown ticked tabby she-cat (alive)