Rocktalon 🪨

Basics
Name: Rocktalon
Gender: tom
Sexuality: gay
Rank: medicine cat
Age: 20 moons

Apperance

Rocktalon is a large, bulky tom. His fur is black, with a white belly and a white tail. It is feathery and of medium length. He has a triangular face with large blue-green eyes. He has a sliky voice and a herbal scent. Rocktalon has a large scar on his leg. He is considered handsome by most, especially in his own Clan.

Personality

Rocktalon values love the most. He is mostly introverted. In conversations, he is helpful, well-mannered and crass. He is guided by his heart, often fiery and moody. His world view is slightly more optimistic. He is subtle, firm, proud, eccentric, frightening and possessive. Rocktalon is clever, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. He loves the feel of grass under his feet. Rocktalon doesn't have any strong opinions on Clan politics and prefers to stay out of them as much as possible. He would like a mate and kits, despite being a medicine cat. He dislikes the Medicine Cat Code and thinks that some of its restrictions are pointless.

Backstory

Rockkit was born to his mother, Darkleg and his father, Amberstrike along with his brother, Brightkit. His relationship with his brother was going badly, he constantly argued with Brightkit. Darkleg was spoiling him, while Amberstrike was harsh. Rockkit didn't have a good relationship with with either of his parents. Rockkit wandered out of the camp one day to explore. Darkleg led one of the search parties and found Rockkit just as an eagle was about to attack him. Darkleg dove in front of the eagle and took the blow which was meant for Rockkit. She was carried to camp after the hawk was defeated, but an infection took her life later. Rockkit felt very sad afterwards and was somewhat withdrawn for the rest of his kithood. He started a friendship with a kit called Sprucekit, but it turned into dislike that lasted for quite a long time due to him being too resentful. They insulted each other constantly for the rest of his kithood. During his kithood, Rockkit enjoyed listening to stories from the elders and learning about Clan history.Rockkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Rockpaw. He decided to become a medicine cat and recieved Gorsespark as his mentor. She was harsh on him and unfortunately sometimes pushed too hard. Gorsespark was average at healing, which transferred to Rockpaw. She spent a lot of time on teaching him how to trade herbs with other medicine cats. Rockpaw's and Sprucepaw's rivarly started distracting them from their training, so Gorsespark and Sprucepaw's mentor forced them to apologize to each other. To their surprise, it worked much better than they anticipated and Rockpaw and Sprucepaw became friends very quickly. Unfortunately, around the middle of Rockpaw's apprenticeship, Amberstrike died of a sudden sickness that was unable to be treated by the medicine cat. Rockpaw missed his father but coped quite well.Rockpaw became Rocktalon at 16 moons old and Brightpaw became Brightfish 4 moons before him. He always had a close relationship with Sprucefall, but in the moons after he became a warrior the feelings turned from friendship to love. Unfortunately, Sprucefall had already started a relationship with another tom. Rocktalon admitted his feelings to him, whom rejected him. This caused the two to drift apart.Rocktalon managed to save the life of a cat with a massive chest wound, which earned him a large amount of respect from all Clans. He befriended a medicine cat from another Clan.

Family

Mother: Darkleg - a creamy brown she-cat (dead)

Father: Amberstrike - a dark yellow tom (dead)

Brother: Brightfish - a white tom (alive)