02. girlfriend

'You finally found your right person. Theo?'

'Oh, yeah...'

"You have got to be kidding me." Richard rolled his eyes in a sign of annoyance. "She doesn't even believe that herself."

"Looks like she's serious." Ashlyn said.

"She doesn't believe in right person wrong time?" he asked, pointing at the large television screen.

He and his three friends were at his house watching his ex-girlfriend's interview.

"She wrote an entire song about it!" he shouted in frustration.

"If it bothers you so much, we can turn it off." his friend EJ told him.

"Yeah, I don't understand why we're even watching it." the girl said with a furrowed brow.

"Did he brainwash her or what?" the curly haired boy ignored everything his friends said looking at the screen. "Did fame change her so much?"

"Okay that would be enough." Ashlyn said turning off the TV.

"What are you doing?" he asked in surprise.

"You can't be obsessed with her all the time."

"I'm not obsessed with her." he rolled his eyes.

"It's been two years since you broke up and you still watch her interviews."

"Because I still care about her, that's all." Ricky explained. "Because I don't forget the people who were my friends as soon as I get fame."

"That's a bit unfair, don't you think?"

"No. No, I don't think so." he shook his head. "Because that's exactly what happened.

"And what exactly happened?" EJ asked out of curiosity. "Because I don't know."

"Yes, you never actually told us what went wrong between you two." Carlos nodded.

"Because I don't know either." the singer shrugged. "We were fine and suddenly when she started focusing on her career she stopped answering my calls and texts. And one day she sent me a text to leave her alone. And that's the whole story."

"I was not expecting that." Los told him not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah and I have no idea what went wrong. She didn't tell me any reason and when I asked why she didn't answer." he told them sadly. "Well, a few weeks later I saw paparazzi photos of her with some boy."

"Theo?" his friend asked.

"Yup."

"I'm so sorry dude, I had no idea." EJ shook his head.

Neither of them really knew what to answer because they didn't imagine such a story.

They did not believe that Nini would be capable of such a thing. They thought it was some kind of misunderstanding, but neither of them wanted to say anything about it to their friend because they would only anger him unnecessarily.

"Have you talked since then?"

"No."

"And would you like to talk to her about it?" the girl asked him and she saw that he was taken aback by the question and was thinking about his answer.

The boy took a deep breath. "Well it would be good to get answers to my questions and finally find out why it actually happened." he admitted. "But it's probably useless. We have moved on, we have a new life. She's with Theo and I'm with Lily."

"I still don't understand how you can stand that witch." Carlos rolled his eyes when he heard the blonde's name.

"She is not as terrible as we thought, she is actually very nice."

"I think I'm going to throw up from so much love." EJ said sarcastically.

"While we're talking about it, I have to go because my girlfriend is waiting for me in some cafe."

"Ugh, disgusting."

"What? A date?"

"No. But date with Lily yes." Los answered Richard.

"You have to stop attacking her already." he told them standing up from the couch.

"When she stops giving us reasons, we will stop." Ash told him and the two boys nodded in agreement. "Sorry, but we simply do not support this relationship. You were also much happier with Nini-"

"Yeah well that's over now." he cut her off in frustration. "She already forgot that she even knew someone named Ricky and I have to forget too. But you are not helping me much in forgetting, you rather remind me of her."

"I'm sorry, but we just don't think it's right that you're apart and you don't even know the reason why." EJ explained their opinion to him. "You should talk and clear things up."

"Me and Nini are done. That is something you and I both need to understand. But the sooner we accept reality the better." he told them putting on his coat. "And now excuse me but I'm going to see Lily. My girlfriend."

.

this week was terrible, I was incredibly tired and had no time to write at all. but i'm back :)))