Chapter 1

Mom it's Lauren birthday I am going to go out to celebrate her birthday no matter what it takes. You are not going anywhere even though it's her birthday you have test tomorrow prepare for that. You know you that you have passed the last test by grace marks ,mom said. Mom I passed right that's more that enough for me. Whatever you say whether you like or not I am going to go.

You do whatever you what I am sick of this everyday chaos. I am tired of you now told even utter a word to me if you fail this this time.

Afterthis I turned on my TV a news channel popped up ,A girl gone missing of age 14 lastly seen at the deluna hotel by a old man who said that he saw her walking in the hotel.

Since then there is no trace of that girl. I saw this news and I thought of visiting this hotel at the midnight when no one is around even if it's day time it's ok cause this hotel is closed up since five years . Mom shouted and said no one likes to go to this hotel . The place is on sale but no one either buys it cz people say their is a evil spirit in this hotel. Due to this rumors no one has ever tried to go there and who ever tried never came back and all of them are missing or no where found so don't you dare to go to this hotel.

Mom this are all just the myths , no one believes on all those stuff nowadays nor do I. You need to know this Swara even if that's the case you are not allowed to go there, no risks please I beg you don't you think of doing stuff like that.

Who listens to all those old stuff . Thought in my mind I told ok to mom and went up to my room. Closed the door, locked it up.

Anyways let me watch the drama that's more interesting than listening to mom's nagging.

Following day,

On the next day I got up and went to the general store to get some milk as it was out of stock. On the way home I met Conor , the most popular boy of our school, said hii to him but got ignored, again tried to have a conversation but again got no response. Than while crossing him I saw that he had his earphones tucked on.
Anyways, I was thinking about deluna should I go there or listen to mom.

Reaching the school door I bumped into Lauren, happy birthday Lauren I called out loud. Ohh thank you that's what she said with a long face. I asked what's the matter though she didn't replied. But her face showed that something is going wrong with her. In the break time I took up opportunity to ask her again. Lauren , what's the matter???what's wrong with you. Then she looked at me and suddenly hugged me and tears bust out from her eyes. I gave her time and didn't ask anything further. Then she took the initiative and asked me, what did I do wrong? Where did I go wrong??What's so off about me ??? Why does Conor have to do that with me ?? Where and when did I make Conor upset that he did this to me ????

Then I understood what's wrong and uttered slowly, did you guys break up ?? Is this the reason why you are upset? Yes, that's what she replied. I tried to console her but than the bell rang the teacher entered, children be ready for your test tomorrow. Than she started her lecture. Asusual in this I and Lauren are her targets everytime. She put a question forward for me , and u didn't know then she asked Lauren, she replied mam can you tell the answer we don't know. Mam shouted on us you guys don't even know this question and than goes on another lecture of her. That's how her birthday goes so I and our group decided to surprise her with a cake and celebrate her birthday.

We told her we need to buy something which my mother ordered to so she gave me company and joined me . She didn't knew the shop. I than took her to Simon Cafe the venue where we decided to surprise her. All the people were hiding in there . As we both entered the balloons popped, Jasmine, Nisarg, Aditya,Riya,Jin,Ravi, Harsh, Emma all surprised her with the cake and fire crackers and cried out loud, Happy birthday Bunny... Bunny is her name given by us due to her behavior a when she joined us first and also because of her teeth. She was heavenly surprised. Than we enjoyed her party together , danced , played games which infact even changed her mood and she became happy again.