Chapter 5

We headed back, and Lauren was scared, Emma was shivering. Ravi was there holding Jin's back and Aditya was there trying to comfort Emma.

Emma said, "I wanna leave this place as quickly as possible "

Me too, it was a bad idea to come here, Jin responded.

Guys just be quiet and follow me, fast we will soon be out of here, Nisarg said.

He looked towards me and said, "Don't worry, everyone will be safe. "

Yeah, I said and nodded. I was thinking how did he know what I was thinking? Did he hear it? Telepathy or what? No this can't happen. Though his face looked pretty good and made me less stressed about his situation.  How can my stress level change just by seeing someone's face?

We made it, I can see the door said, Riya.

Yeah finally we will get out of here, Jin said.

As soon as Nisarg was about to reach the doorstep, 3 cats came and stood in front of the door facing us.

Nisarg raised his hand at my waist level

Guys!! He murmured.

All three cats started roaring. They showed us their sharp teeth and they looked infuriated,  one jumped on the lamp, and the other at the door handle. Nisarf tried to take a step but the third one tried to bite his leg. He immediately put his step back. I shouted, "Nisarg, watch out "

He gave me a side eye to me and then pushed me back a little. Jin started rushing and went to the door. The door immediately closed on its own.

The door was huge and hence while closing it gave blew a lot of wind. We covered our eyes with our hands and then when we removed them the cats were gone.

Where did the cats go? Said, Aditya.

Not even a single one is seen I said.

Something is wrong, Nisarg said.

A lot is wrong, Emma said and rushed to the door.

She tried pulling it, Jin reached there to help.

Later Aditya, me, RaRiya, and Nisarg also joined.

Harsh what are you looking at help us said Jin.

What's the thing you are looking at? Nisarg said.

This painting was not here when we entered. I remember it clearly, Harsh said

What the hell are you talking about? I shouted

Yeah, this was not there, believe me! Said Harsh.

He is right even though I remember now that this piece of sight was not here, said Aditya.

What the..... Cursed Jin.

Harsh raised his hand and moved it towards the painting. His index finger was about to touch but then suddenly the painting started shaking.

More and more...

What's going on? Is it an earthquake? What the hell!!!! Shouted Jin.

The floor started shaking, my legs start shuddering and I moved my left leg back due to the face where I was about to lose balance when somebody hold my hand.

I looked back it was Nisarg. He said, "Everybody Watch out "and covered my head with his arms and we both sat down as he pushed me down.

He removed his hand and I looked at him

He removed his hand and I looked at him. His eyes seemed as if he is eager to wait to know if I am ok? It showed the tension and fear on his face. But the fear which appeared was not about the situation but I guess about me if I was alright.

Are you ok? I asked.

Yeah, are you? He replied and asked further.

Yeah, I am, thanks.

Where the hell this knife came from? Ravi shouted.

The floor was still shaking.

Is everyone ok? Harsh asked.

Yeah everyone agreed.

Hey, where are Emma and Aditya? Riya shouted.

Yeah, where did they go? I said in fear.

They flew away how? Where did they go, Jin said.

Aditya, Emma Nisarg shouted.

Guys we guys are here a voice came.

Where? I shouted looking everywhere.

Guys!!! Aditya's voice came.

Where are they? their voice is coming but they are not here, what the hell, Riya said.