Chapter 4

Emma came running and took us apart she pushed me away from Nisarg and I fell on my butt a few distances away from him. Nisarg rose but Emma pushed him down and said, "Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Is it painful?"

Hold on, hold on relax I am fine! I didn't get hurt at all said Nisarg.

He then stood up and came to me, I was still on the ground, rubbing my butt. He looked down at me and gave me a hand and we looked at each other. And a second passed and his hand was still empty so he moved his fingers and at that time I realized and came back. I hold his hand and stood up and started rubbing my back to remove dust.

Are you ok? Asked Nisarg.

Yeah, I am fine, thanks I said.

Emma said," Nisarg you have dust on your clothes "

Ohh he reacted and removed the dust.

Aditya then walked toward Emma and said, "You are asking others if they are hurt but look at you, you got a cut. "

Huh, Cut? Ohh there's blood coming out.

Here take this handkerchief and tie it around, Aditya said offering the handkerchief.

Ohh thanks, she said and took the handkerchief. She was trying to put it in place but was unable, once, twice, to thrice she did and at the fourth time she did put it around the wound but a moment later it fell.

Aditya saw it and took the handkerchief from her hand and said, "Let me do it "

He then wrapped it around the wound and at the same time, Nisarg took my hand and lifted it.

Blood is all gone? How ??? Nisarg questions in curiosity.

What the... Jin shouted.

Ravi came close to us and said, "This is super strange how is it possible ?"

Hold on, guys look here, the handkerchief was reddish due to her blood now that blood also stopped, I didn't even tie the handerkerchip properly till now, it was still on its way, Aditya said.

I didn't even feel the pain, said Emma

Even I didn't, I said

It is so strange that blood few out of our bodies without any pain, Emma was hurt by the glass but I didn't even get hurt yet I got blood, How? Why? I thought in my mind

What's going on said, Ravi.

Lauren said, "I am scared now !"

Don't get scared at this point I think there is more to get scared of than this, this place gives strange vibes said Harsh.

Very strange vibes added Jin.

I am telling you let's leave it's not good for us to stay here why risk our lives said Jin.

Even I agree, added Ravi.

But... I said but then stopped as even I was scared a bit.

I wanted to see this place but I am scared something would happen to any of us, that nightmare I can't have thought in mind

( things thought in mind will be in italics)

Nisarg what do u think? I asked

I want to see more but bcz of that we can't risk the lives of other people so I think it would be better if we leave.

Hm, it's decided we are leaving plss Swara everyone Here is scared, said Jin

Fine, let's leave I said.