Chapter 3

We moved ahead. Nisarg was walking in front of me and behind me were others. Just as I walked Jin shouted, "Ahhh "
We all looked at him and he was running here and there in the small dull pathway with a red carpet and was shouting, "Stay away !!"

It's just a rat, why are you so scared. said Emma.

Just !!! Heyy stays away you bitch stay away screamed hiding behind Jasmine.

The rat then changes his way and came running towards me. I shouted "Ahhhh "

I may not be scared of snakes, bats, or any other thing but rats are just not my cup of tea. I am very afraid of rats, so very freakking much.

As soon as I screamed, "Nisarg came in front of me and hold my hand sideways as I was behind him and he bent down and at that very moment, he got a hold of that creepy rat and threw it far away from us.

Jin said, "Ahh finally that fellow is gone " taking deep breaths.

Nisarg then came to me and said, "Not being afraid anymore right? I threw him far away from you. "

Thanks! I responded looking at him with a small face and I guess looking at me like that pulling a small face brought a small smile on his face seeing him smile I could control my emotions and passed him a smile with a little laugh and at that same time he patted my head and said, "Good girl "

Good girl !! Why? I thought in my mind but didn't ask him about the same.

He then said, "Let's go to the hall on this floor pointing towards it. "

We all moved ahead as he guided us.

The hall looked creaky and ghostly. It had a lot of chairs, with a long table taking a long way to end and there were only five lights that were working but yet they were dim. I thought why is it still working in curiosity and was about to walk near one of the lamps when Ravi screamed and I stopped.

Wahhh, This place is so massive, said Ravi.

Yet scary, continued Aditya.

This place almost has about 200 chairs in total with such detailed utensils, said Jin.

I agree, look at this cup of tea, it has so much detailing in it, said Nisarg looking at the cup which he grabbed from the table.

Yeah, but this place has so much dust, Emma said.

No one has ever dared to come in here, how do u expect it to be clean, I said.

Hm, that's true, said Emma.

Emma was about to pick a plate from the table which was placed in the middle seat. As she moved her hand toward the plate the plate fell to the ground and broke into pieces and soon a knife came flying from nowhere at the same time Aditya pulled Emma's hand and hugged him due to which she was protected from the knife yet the knife crossed her hand making a stretch at her hand just a few centimeters away from her shoulder.

Aditya said, "Are you ok? "

Yeah! She said pressing on her wound.

What was that? Shouted Jin.

Everybody was confused even I was as it was just us 9 people in this hotel and all are here in front of us. Who the hell threw it and from where?

Swara, why is blood coming out of your nails? Asked Ravi.

Blood? I reacted and looked at my nails. Blood droplets were coming from the nail on the ring finger of my right hand.

What the hell! I screamed.

Nisarg ran towards me and hold my hand, "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself from hitting somewhere? "

I calmed down as my shoulders were in the hands of Nisarg, and said, "I don't know I didn't actually. How did this arise? I am not even feeling any pain. How come "

As soon as I said this out of the five lights four lights busted on itself. The glass through which their covering was made was shredded.

One of those pieces while falling was about to fall on me and there was no time for me to react but in that few seconds Nisarg pulled me towards him and we both fall on the ground.

Emma shouted, " Nisargg !!!"

We both rolled a few times and after a couple of rolls, he was below and I was on the top. We both looked at each other and made deep eye contact as if our eyes are busy talking with each other. For a moment we both froze.

I don't know why at that moment I forgot about everything, the hotel, the costly background, my wounds everything, I was too busy looking at him and it was not just me even he was staring at me continuously. I was in his arms and he was holding my belly with one hand and the other hand was on my back.

I was wearing a solid black crop top with light blue denim jeans and due to the crop top my waist was bare and his hands were directly touching my waist.