Wrong Number -15

Taehyung ran as fast as He can but in the end He got dragged in a Empty classroom by Jungkook.

Taehyung was Sobbing hard front of Jungkook so Jungkook just make Younger Sit on a Bench.

"Hey for what the reason you're crying? Did i bite you?" Jungkook asked while wiping Tae's tears from his pretty puffy eyes.

"I thought Taehyung is strong but He is a baby hmm?" Jungkook laughed a bit while seeing Tae's cute frown.

"You know it from first that...it's me Taehyung?" Taehyung asked as he waited for Jungkook's reply.

"Yeah i Knew it" Jungkook answered it while rubbing his palm against his own Neck.

Before Jungkook try to say anything anymore Taehyung once again Bursted in tears out of embarrassment and Frustration.

"Why you did that? I...i.. thought you were my friend! You lied to me? Why!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook whose eyes went widened after hearing such a extreme rage voice from Taehyung.

"You hurted me! You all Hurt me always!! I hate you all!!"
Taehyung grab his backpack and walked toward door to leave, Jungkook didn't waited and pulled Taehyung close to his chest.

"Shhh! what happened?hmm? Are you sad? Again someone bullied you? Tell me who lied to you?" Jungkook started to pat Taehyung's back while hugging him tightly not wanting to let him go.

"I hate you!!! Leave me!!" Taehyung yelled and struggled hard but Jungkook didn't let the boy go.

"Tell me...I'm sorry if I hurted you, I thought you will be happy after seeing me...i thought of telling you about me firstly but i really lost my all guts there you know" Jungkook stated while gripping the young boy in hard way.

"whatever" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's Butt which make Jungkook whine in Pain.

"So what you are my teacher! I will case about you for cheating me, You Got No Jams Jungkook that's why you lied. i swear i will block you From everywhere and Forget whatever i texted you, Forget we even texted" Taehyung said while wipping his tears.

"Forget i ever said I had crush on you ....i never did...i will never do....i can't get crush on such a liar. I will never talk to you, I will forget your whole existence" Taehyung's word came out like a dragger.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's childish behaviour but He is JEON JUNGKOOK he will never let Taehyung Win so he took that as Challenge.

"Taehyung that's a challenge that i have guts or not so let's see how you can forget me.........

I have crush on you so it's my turn to show you how to make You Jeon from Kim"

Jungkook's word make Taehyung's heart jump but he ignored it and Leave from there with a Hmph!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Heyo sorry for late update but Yuhuuuu!! 1.82k views??? How!!!!
And 💀59 Rank in Taekook?how!!!)

82k views??? How!!!!And 💀59 Rank in Taekook?how!!!)