Wrong Number - 19

Taehyung closed his dorm door after coming from Namjoon's house.

He is not going to lie that he loves to be there after Jimin's house but Jimin is not  there.

Tae's tummy was full after eating so much cookies so he decided to take bath.

After bathing boy was roaming around in his room naked like no big deal.

He used to walk naked when Jimin was there with him in dorm because Jimin was his soulmate so it's not big deal anymore.

Taehyung threw himself on bed while checking his phone, wishing no texts are there.

Jungkook mF

What are you doing?

Taehyung

Why I'm gonna tell you?

Jungkook mF

You need too
Like everyone asleep and you...

Taehyung

You don't have to tell me about anyone
I know what I'm doing

Jungkook mF

What are you doing?

Taehyung

U think I will tell you?
No way!

Jungkook mF

Your ass is thick

Taehyung

Shut up hoe
How do u know my ass is thick ?

Seen✔️11:40 pm

"I'm seeing so I know" Taehyung flinched when he heard those words in real.

"wtf!" Taehyung almost shouted when he saw Jungkook was peeking from the window while holding his phone in his hand and other hand on Tae's dorm window.

"Can you pull me inside? I never thought this was going this high, plus security guard saw my shadow" Jungkook said while holding his blush because Taehyung was naked but he was in the position he can't do anything.

"Go back" Taehyung yelled.

"First let me in, I'm dying" Jungkook said  in a weak voice.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook inside of his dorm room but he almost remembered he was naked.

Taehyung covered himself with a shirt which was enough to hide his body till knees , he love baggy clothes.

"There is nothing to hide...by the way is that a mole in your butt?" Jungkook asked like Taehyung his normal friend.

"This is sexual assault Mr.jungkook , you can't come here without student's permission" Taehyung said while crossing his arms.

"well...i kinda thought of visiting here , I just wanted to know how your studies are going" Jungkook was using every word coming in his brain but making no sense.

"In this time????" Taehyung was glaring like he gonna eat Jungkook at any time.

"Leave or i will call everyone here" tae was ready for a fight.

"You don't have to call anyone tho they will be visiting your dorm soon" Jungkook finished his words there Taehyung's eyes widened because he knew if they get caught being together it will be last day in this school and dorm.

"noooo!! Leave this place!"

"I can't"