𝓞𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 4

The scene fast-forwards to the morning, birds chirping and the sun shining down on the little child with 3 plushies cuddled into her. A wolf, a stag and a black dog.

Many aww at the sight whilst three boys look at eachother with widened eyes. It finally hit the light haired boy.

"Prongs... shes yours"

He murmured out loud. Not realising he spoke loud enough for half the hall to hear it.

"Mine?! Where are we than! Why the hell is my baby alone in a God damm muggle neighbourhood !"

'Prongs yelled in outrage. He should be there. Hell even remus and sirius and Peter would have taken the child if something happened to him.

Sirius stood up and pulled James back, whispering something in his ear that had him shut up and glance to the corner of the room where the hooded guest stood. The person gave James a small gesture to sit down and so he did. A shiver running along his spine.

It was around 7am when the Dursley household begun to awaken.

A certain redhead peaked up at the last name. A curious look on her face. Why was this taking about her sisters husband... and why was the child there...
Unless...

Nahh...

The first one to wake up was none other than Petunia Dursley. She made her way downstairs in a dressing gown . She started on making a fried breakfast for her family. Eggs, bacon, toast hash brown everything you could think of. The woman hummed a soft tune and opened the fridge door to grab milk and make coffee for her beloved husband.

The woman let's out a sigh seeing the empty glass bottle but picks it up anyway before making her way to the door and opening it. With a yawn, she leaned down to place the empty milk bottle down before letting out a shreak of terror that woke the whole house.  That noise woke up the whale--- beloved husband upstairs, causing him to trot... run downstairs to his wife. In nothing but his boxers..

This caused a small uproar of laughter from the great hall. Many laughed, some sneered and others looked away in embarrassment for the man.

"Petunia! Darling what is the matter!"

He yelled as he stood behind her shaking form, she moved to the side slightly allowing him to see the child. Petunia
Placed a hand over her mouth and backed away from it whilst Vernon walked forwards and picked up the baby basket roughly with one hand. He stepped back inside and slammed the door shut awakening the sleeping baby

The Marauders, potters and a certain red heads breath hitches in fear. What were these muggers going to do to there little one.

The child looked up at the pair with sparkling green eyes, gripping onto the 3 teddies in her arms tightly, she sat up once the basket she was in was slammed on the table.

Many gasped in shock. If that was how they treated an infant they didn't know, how would they treat there own child?!

Vernon reached into the basket, seeing the letter on top of the child's cover. He snatched it and took it over to the sofa where his wife was sitting, still shaking. She knew thoes eyes. The same eyes that were always better than her. The freak in the family. Lily...

Many looked towards the mughleborn with shock. This person knew them?!

"here "

He pushed the letter into her hands witch he ripped open for her.

Dear Mr and Mrs Dursley,

It is with deep condolences I tell you that your sister lily Potter and her husband had been killed by the mad man known as voldomort. This is her child Lillian Rose potter. You are the last family she had. Take good care of her.

With deep regards
Albus dumbledore
Hogwarts headmaster
Cheef warlock

The hall gasped. Many looking in scihk to the red head. Lilly evens stared at the screen with tears in her eyes.

"She was mine"

She muttered with a clear heartbroken expression. She knew she wanted children in the future, but never wanted them to go to Petunia If something happened to her.

"Wait. So if lily is the mother.... and James is the father..."

Peter looked between the two with a knowing glint in his eyes. James let out a watery chuckle.

"I finally got you lily flower"

He smiled sadly at her. They were both dead... left there daughter alone in the world. No one would chance boys away... teach her to ride a broom... prank or just any girly things at all. Many were in tears.

Petunia stared at the letter, re-reading it over and over again. She begun to sneer. She couldn't take the freak in! She didn't want ut. Her hands clenched around the paper tightly, almost ripping it in half.

"Darling we can't keep that thing... she will be a danger to Dudly! She is the daughter of a witch! We must get rid of her"

She cried out standing up in outrage. Who did they think they were leaving her child to Petunia. She begun to pace back and forth, pulling a small giggle from the child who looked in there direction, scenting the commotion.

Both heads snapped to the child.

People from the great hall froze in fearand suspense as if this were a game to them.

Vernon had a small vicious smirk on his face. He placed a kiss on his wife's head.

"I know just what to do with her love. I'm sure my boss would be more than happy to accept another... experiment."

He let out an evil chuckle and left the room to change ready for work. Petunia stared at the innocent child with a sneer on her face before heading back to the kitchen to finish breakfast and forget about her mistake of a neace who was playing with the trio of plushies. She looked up and around the room, calling out softly for 4 people.

"Pafoo?...." no response

"Mooee?..." no response

"Papa?..." no response

"Ani illy?..." no response

"Dafa?..." no response...

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

That's Chapter 4 ladies and gentlemen. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry the update was a little late today.

Q) what is your favourite colour ?

A) mine is turquoise!