𝓞𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 12

James stared at his father with widened eyes. That... he wasn't expecting that. He knew potters had many secrets and issues. But that one he didn't expect.

His father stood silent for a few minutes, allowing what he said to James to sink in. He knew it was allot. And this wasn't the most ideal time to have been told. When he had found out, it had taken him months to get over it.

The elder potter placed a hand on his sons shoulder to snap him back to reality wich worked. He looked at the boy with pity seeing the tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"But that would mean....l---"

James was cut of by a flash of light, at the front of the hall, next to the frozen memory protection. When the light vanished, in its place left 9 new strangers, one looking very familiar to everyone in the hall from what they had just watched.

Whilst two looked very familiar to a hooded figure, who stared at them with disbelief, distrust, loss and love all in one go.

The new strangers to the room became guarded, ready to attack, untill they saw the room was surrounded with children in uniforms. Were they at a school?

Dumbledore spoke, drawing the newcomers eyes to him.

"Welcome to hogwarts, it appears you were bought here to watch these memories just like ourselves. I am headmaster Dumbledore. Could you introduce yourselves and infirm us of your relation to Lillian Rose potter?"

The group stared at him like he grew a second head. Yes, they knew Lillian. She was one of them, but they wouldn't dare tell this old man how they knew the youngest member of their team.

There was a silent standof between Dumbledore and the group, more so bucky, loki and him. They knew the man. Hated him with everything they had for what he did to their soulmate.

A hiss caught lokis attention, his head snapping in the direction of the hooded figure. His eyes widening as he grabs buckys arm gently and subtly points in their direction. Bucky looks towards the man and freezes.

Loki decodes to speak to get things over with, they needed to have a talk with the hooded figure, and soon. It appeared they all needed it.

" I suppose I must introduce you to these people, they won't do it."

He pointed to each person as ge said their name.

"My idiot brother, Thor"

Thor waved enthusiastically

"The man of iron, Toni Stark"

He gave his infamous smirk

"Captian America, Steve Rodgers"

The captian gave a polite nod.

"The scary one, Nat"

She gave a small chuckle at his description of her, giving the students a wave

"The bird, Clint"

Clint pretended to shoot the students with finger guns, making them laugh

"The winter soldier Bucky"

Bucky stiffens at the attention on him, still not over the shock

"The sorcerer who has a habit of kidnapping gods, Stephen Strange"

He side eyed loki, giving him a glare

" and last but not least the spoderling, Peter"

Peter was like an overexcited puppy, looking around the room with child like wonder.

Steve turned to loki and begun to open his mouth before loki cut him of.

"No, I did not bring us here. No I do not know what's going on. No I dont know what these memories are. But yes, we are safe here. This place is Roses school... I take that back, this place is a death trap."

Loki gave a strained smile before grabbing bucky by the hard and dragging him of towards the corner of the room. Gesturing the hooded man to follow, wich he did in great haste. It looked like they all needed answers. And they would be dammed if they left before getting them.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Good day ir evening everyone! Hope your all doing well, sorry this chapter took a little longer to get out. Life kept me busy.

A bit od information on this booms update schedule as it has changed. There will be an update once every 2 weeks, possibly not on the same fay, but I'll try keep it consistent. There may be a spontaneous update in between if and when I get a chance.

I understand that you are enjoying the book, but please don't span update as fun as it is to write for you guys and see you enjoy my work, I'm only doing it for fun. That's why I now have a schedule in place, so please don't spam update.

I'm glad your all enjoying the book! Thank you for the support. It means allot to me. I'm glad I could wrote something to bring joy to people. I like doing that.

Stay safe and take care!

Q) if you play fnaf, who is y9ur favourite animatronic

A) foxy and puppet, I love them both