𝓞𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 7

Many in the hall were shaking. A child!? A magical gift!? Who the hell would do such a thing to something so precious. Hell even the purebloods couldn't turn an eye against what was happening with the child.

The screen became light again.

Lillian potter
Age 7

Now showing the young girl with black hair that reached her mid back cuddling with the old plushies that have kept her sane all these years. She was used to it all by now. Could count the minutes as they pads bye. Counting the seconds down before the next session of hell. And mabey if she was good, some food.

Who was she kidding. They only fed her once a week if they remembered.

James let out a struggled sob. Biting his lip once he saw the looks he and lilly were receiving. Lilly reached over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Giving him a watery smile.

"3..."

She begun to count

"2..."

"And-..."

She pointed to the door, as if on queue, it opened. The same guard she had grown familiar all these years stood at the door. The same twisted smirk on his lips.

The young child gave a sigh before standing up, all 3 teddies tucked in her arms. She felt the need to have all of her family with her that day. She looked to the corner of the room, seeing a small glisten and giving it a smile before walking towards the door.

People looked confused towards the memory. Why was she smiling at a small light? Tho the light was different to the potters. There eyes widened at who they saw there . James's eyes looked towards one of the other students in the room. What the hell were they doing there!?

She follows the man out of the door. He was glaring at her for taking all 3 teddies. Yet didn't say anything for fear of retaliation. The child let's out a small yawn before looking around the same grey hallways, the same signs she could not read, the dame voices she could not understand.

They stopped at the same door as always, the guard putting in the pin and opening it, yet again shoving her in the room....

That's odd...

"What's odd?" A small Hufflepuff first year questioned with fear in his eyes. He was cuddled into the side of a 5th year. He got his answer

The room was empty. It's almost never empty unless the bad man who bought her was going to watch the days experiment. It ment one of 2 things, the bad man talking to the people with the needles and came up with something new to force in her body or, he had a new doctor and this was there initiation.

She sighs quietly. Pure fear in her mind. Yet all she does was walk up to the operating table in the middle of the room. Lillian put her 3 teddies on the 'bed' before jumping up to sit on it herself with Her head hung low.

It was silent for all of 5 minutes before the doors opened and in walked one man. Oh.. so it was initiation day. She looked behind her at the only blank wall in the room. She knew people were watching.

Initiation day... what the hell were they going to do to the child?!? Many were afraid for her. The potters and a few blacks being one of them. Yet James kept his eyes trained on the screen, looking direct behind his child. WHY WAS HE THERE!? He needed to know. He needed to know if he was a threat to his daughter.