𝓞𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 6

(Small warning now. Skip to the next chapter if you do not like needles, electricity shocking, ext.  I dont want to upset anyone.  This may be triggering as it is lillians first few years in hydra)

After what was witnessed, many needed a break. Mostly thoes who had a connection to the child. Minerva McGonagall decided to pause the memories and stood from her seat to adress the children and guests of hogwarts.

"I beleave it is best if we have a small break. To collect ourselves and use the bathroom or grab snacks if need be."

She gestures to the bathrooms she transfigured earlier before the memories begun. As if running from a storm, a group of students rushed towards the bathrooms, whilst others went to mingle with their friends to discuss what was going on.

Amongst the chaos, no-one accept 5 people noticed James sneek of towards the back of the room where the masked man still sat.

"Do you think she will be OK?"

He questioned in a quiet and unsure voice. The man gripped his chair tightly. Afraid of the worst that were to come out of his mouth.

"We can only hope.."

His voice almost broke. James could only nod and turn away back to his group with his mother and father asking what was said. Along with the two best friends. He just shook his head, leading his family deeper into despair. Regulus watches the interaction from across the room with a questioning gaze. He wanted to know what was going on, why that child called out 'dada' and 'papa' hell he called lilly 'aunie' . He couldn't have been the only one who heard that right? He wasn't going crazy... right?

He probably was, he was around the age the black madness would kick in... if he was lucky he would be like his normal self... the worst case cenario he became like Bellatrix.  The black heir shuddered at the thought of becoming like his cousin.

It took a while for everyone to settle again. Then and only then did the transfiguration professor begin the memories again.

The schreen turned black after the man picked up the baby. It took a few moments before it lit up again, now showing a child at the age of 3 playing with 3 warn down and broken teddies. A stag... A dog... and a wolf

Some gasped in realisation, others looking at the schreen in confusion.

The child bought the stag closer to her and hugged it tight. Before giving it a small kiss on its head. She did the same with the dog.

"Lowe oo dafa. Lowe oo pafoo"

She stood up from the flood, the memory zooming out to show the room she was in.

The hall turned cold, many looking around to see if they could find the magic sorce that caused it. They all had their suspicions it was James, yet to there surprise, it was the cloaked man nere the Slytherin table. Many looked confused, yet some recognised that power. It scared and confused them. Why was he here?!

The room was almost empty. It was worse than the dungeons at hogwarts. Worse than the ones at Griwarld Palace.

It was barren, a thin blanket was placed on the floor, along with a moth eaten pillow. The lights were blinding, bright and focused in the center of the room where the child sat. In the top left and right corners of the room we're cameras, constantly moving as If watching a prisoner. A toilet and sink were set up in the bottom left of the room with a small changing wall set up so the camera couldn't see it. The room was filthy, moss and dirt in the walls, water dripping from a broken pipe above. It was terrible.