♔︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 :

● 𝕐/𝕟 :

The bold, self-confident and self dependent female lead of the book who is perfect definition of beauty with brain.
She is young, charming, kind, hardworking, cool headed but warm hearted girl who knows how to react in difficult situations and handles all the obstacles and difficult circumstances life throws towards her. She Spended her childhood in Orphanage and does multiple part time job to earn a living. But life have much more to offer her and there's a hidden truth about her life which even she is not aware of herself.

● 𝕂𝕚𝕞 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘 :

A young, talented, intelligent Lawyer and legal team head of Kim Group

A young, talented, intelligent Lawyer and legal team head of Kim Group. Most trusted person by the Owner of Kim Group. Handsome and always carries Cold expressions but deep inside he is warm hearted . He Don't open up easily with people.

● 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 :

Have a very charming, Attractive, Smart, intelligent and Mysterious personality, studies in the same university in Which Y/n goes

Have a very charming, Attractive, Smart, intelligent and Mysterious personality, studies in the same university in Which Y/n goes . Has an hidden identity and don't interact with many students. Have GPA above 3.6 even though he don't attend much lectures. Does part-time job at Jaeguk crusines. He is down to earth and of helping nature.

● ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕝 :

First daughter of Kim Group and Ex- fiance of Jeon Group's Heirs. Clever, intelligent and Expected Heiress of Kim Group. Actively involved in Kim Group's business activities and Brand ambassador of Kim Group's Beauty and Cosmetics Brand. Fluent in foreign languages such as English, Japanese and Thai.

● 𝕂𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕒 :

Third daughter of Kim Group. Extrovert and Very cheerful in nature. Don't participate Actively in Kim Group's business decision making but passively involved in different aspects. Down to earth and kind.

● 𝕀𝕟𝕖𝕫 :

Y/N 's one and only bestie. whome Y/n Trust the most and feels comfortable to open up with. She is talkative, someone who loves to gossip and Extroverted. Always stand by Y/n in her hard time and can't hear others badmouthing her bestie Y/n. Sometimes childish sometimes stubborn, but very cheerful. Loves to procrastinate when it comes to studying but walking encyclopedia when it comes to k-pop Idols , celebrities or rich heiress and heirs.