Birthday surprise

Imlie woke up in the early morning tried to leave the bed but she couldn't even move. She saw a shirtless Aryan sleeping on her hiding his face into her breasts. She tried to move him but Aryan groaned loudly. He snuggled more into her breasts. She smiled at this. Who can say a man who is dangerous for the world actually a child by heart . She herself felt lonely in her entire life. She can say by looking at his eyes he is lonely even in a huge crowd.

Aryan Singh Rathore is a sophisticated business man who loves everything special and branded but Aryan is a simple guy who loves to be pampered by the loved ones. He only wants that warmth.

She slowly traced his scarred eyebrow. Thinking that from where did he get that?
Slowly she peaked his lips Aryan tightened his grip more. He mumbled something in his sleep . She heated him saying - " nobody can snatch you away from me... You won't leave me Naa?"
She was quite surprised at this. Why he is afraid to lose her this much?

In the meantime he woke up and saw his baby is checking him closely. He felt her kissing him .
Aryan opened his eyes and pulled her closely.

Aryan: I can stay like this whole day.
Imlie blushed and pushed him to wake up.

He smiled and told her to get shower and come down.

She went to her room and took shower.
She saw a beautiful floral dress with spaghetti strap.  She wore that and came down. What she saw immediately made her overwhelmed.

Narmada Aryan Yash is standing there with a huge cake in front of them .

Narmada came in front with a arti thal and kissed her forehead: Happy Birthday meri bachhi! Tu aise hi muskurati reh ! Baki tension Teri ye maa le legi. She took arti of her and then hugged her . ( You just Smile like this . Other problems will be handled by your mother)

Imlie hugged her tightly and asked: promise you will be with me maa?

Narmada: yes my little angel!

Before Aryan could come in front Yash came forward and wished her.
Yash: hey buddy! Happy Birthday. Waise I don't have any idea what a girl can like as gift I'm suck at this. So I bought you a novel as you like reading!" The Stars are fire" by Anita Shreve.

Imlie jumped in excitement as she wanted to get this book for so long.

She said thank you in her language but Yash couldn't get it so Narmada translated it for her.

Yash: I think I gonna learn sign language. As you're my bestie Now.

Aryan couldn't take it anymore she literally pulled her away from him and growled at him.

Yash :oye relax Romeo! Itna territorial behaviour achha nahi hai! She is yours only! But she is my friend too! ( This much territorial behaviour is not good)

Aryan: pehle mujhe wish karna tha! But for you guys I'm the last one to wish that's not fair!

Yash: well it's not my fault she was with you for whole night and you didn't wished her!

Imlie widened her eyes and looked at Narmada.
Narmada said mischievously: Oye I want you to get married before you give me grand babies.

Aryan: before all of this Imlie is gonna stand by her own.

Yash: yeah that's why I'm going with her today. I'll plan about advertisement and promotion for cafe and see if we can change something for interior design. I'll be the 15% shareholder of your first business venture.

Imlie wrote in a writing pad: I've an option for staffs it will be different. And welcome to the partnership Yash.

Aryan: of course baby.

Narmada: abhi no work related talk. Only Masti.  I've made her favourite cake and breakfast .

Yash : and we're going to the club for party only three of us. Aryan don't give us excuses otherwise I'm going to take her alone with me.

Aryan: I'll come chill.

They all went towards breakfast table.

Precap: Vikram's evil intention and Yash to save imlie.