Zara's entry

Aryan went to office directly and Imlie came back to the house. Aryan asked Imlie to meet him in a park at 7 pm.

Imlie came to Narmada and hugged her tightly.
Narmada: kya hua mera  bachha ? Kaisa Gaya din? ( What happened my baby? How was your day? )

Imlie told her everything.

Narmada: jo kuch bhi hua is mein aru ka koi dost nahi hai! Please tu usse chod na mat. Wo bardasht nahi kar payega! ( What ever happened it's not aru's  fault! Please don't leave him. He will not be able handle this)

Imlie: no maa! I love him more now! I promise you to protect him !

Narmada hugged her: tu bahut pyari hai! Mere Nalayak bete ne ek hi achha kaam kiya hai tujhse pyar karke!

Imlie hugged her back.

At 7 pm she was to waiting wearing Aryan's favourite colour dress as he said .
She tried to call Aryan before but he  texted her to wait for him. 
She got a text from unknown number to reach to a hotel room. To find the truth.

She went to hotel Shanaya at vip suit . Once she opened the door her world crashed down completely. It's like someone threw a fire ball towards her to wake her up from the dream.

She saw Aryan was on the bed with a girl who was lying down on him and playing with his shirt button.

She went to the girl and pulled her from Aryan. Aryan woke up groggily looked at her and then slept on the bed without saying anything.

The girl pulled imlie out of room and said : tumhe kya laga tumhari jaisi anath aur mute ladki se Aryan sach mein shaadi karega? He was just liked your curves. All he wanted to squish you on bed! Ab wo agle mahine mujhse shaadi karega! He has taken your business too.
Now leave us alone and leave!
She heard Aryan calling someone's name: Zara!

Imlie was broken completely. She can't believe she is been used and ravaged by a man she loves.

She ran to Yash's home directly.

Yash opened the door after constant bell rang.
He was shocked to see Imlie in such a state. She was completely covered with dirt her hands and legs are bleeding.
He pulled her inside.
Yash: kya hua tujhe? Ye haalat kaise hua? Aryan kahan hai?
Imlie hugged him and starte crying hysterically.
After few minutes she calms  down a bit.
Imlie: Kyun Kiya Aryan ne aisa mere saath? Kyun istemal kiya Mera. Chahta to koi bhi ladki uske bistar pe sone ke liye kuch bhi kar leti ! Har Roz nayi ladki mil jaati . Pyaar ka naam leke mujhe aise kyun barbaad kiya usne?

Yash: kya bol rahi hai? Kya kiya usne?

Imlie told everything what happened.

Imlie: actually meri hi galti hai! How could I think the guy like Aryan will love a girl like me? He is perfect! He is everything a girl needs ! And I'm nothing! Par koi baat nahi! I'll leave! Unke beech mein se hat jaaungi!
Yash hugged her: don't be silly! Agar tujhe space chahiye to mere ghar pe reh Jaa! But don't do anything stupid! You consider me as your friend right? Dost ko baat nahi maanegi?

Imlie: I wanna drink alcohol today?
Yash: did you ever tried before?
Imlie: nope!
Yash : then just two beer!
Imlie and Yash took beer together.
And Yash cleaned her hands and face .
Made her sleep.
Yash thought: Aryan can't do this! I've to talk to him. He loves her a lot. He  Just can't cheat her. How the hell he ended up being in a room with Zara?

He tried to call Aryan but his phone was not reachable.
Precap: Aryan tries to take Imlie homd but she refused to go with him and Yash Imlie got kidnapped!