A conflict and Danger

Aryan woke up with a throbbing head on hotel room. He rushed towards his home.

Yash And imlie was having coffee.
Yash: do one thing. Stay at mine for few days .
Imlie: I'll stay at yours for few days and then I'll found something for me. I've to find a job . My business is Aryan's now. I need something for my own spending. I'm scared . For a girl like me it's hard to find a normal job .
He ruined my everything Yash.
The most regretting thing  is I can't hate him still . I love him a lot!
She started crying again.

Yash: Imlie i don't think Aryan cheated you ! I need you to stay away from him so I can find the truth.
Imlie:  It's because you love him you want to have some hope. But for me I've lost hope of living even.

Yash: say this once more I'll slap you! Are you crazy!!

Imlie: I'll go to Rathore Mansion to pack my belongings.

Yash : I'll go with you! I don't trust you know! You can do something stupid!

Before they can go out Aryan rushed in to the house.
Aryan: Imlie!!! Kahan thi tum! Kab se call kar raha hoon! Why are you not responding to my call? Ghar chalo abhi !

Imlie burst into the tears .
Imlie : Why ? Aren't you satisfied enough ? You got me on bed many times already! You're going to marry your real girl friend! And you want me to be with you as your mistress?

Aryan: what are you talking about?

Yash: why you were with Zara last night in a hotel room?

Aryan: tujhse baat nahi kar raha hoon! Stay out of it! ( I'm not talking to you! )

Yash was surprised at his behaviour.

Aryan grabbed Imlie's hand painfully and tried to drag her with him .

Yash : what's wrong with you! Why are behaving like this with her.
Imlie was hell scared of his behaviour.

She hides behind Yash.

Aryan started laughing hysterically .

Aryan: got you both!!! Zara was right!!!  Tum dono ka affair chal raha hai! ( You guys are having affair! )

Imlie was stunned at his accusations !

Yash: kya bakwas kar raha hai! ( What Kind of nonsense you're talking about?)

Aryan went to Imlie.

Aryan: what he has I don't! Legitimacy? Or the way he can satisfy you I can't!

Yash punched his face .

Yash : enough Aryan! How dare you to defame a girl? She loves unconditionally. Even after seeing you with Zara she didn't accused you! She left you silently. I was thinking may be she trapped you but now...
Aryan: oh come on ! She is better than you guys! And you Imlie you don't need to come back ! I'll send your things! And yes take that your fucking business! I don't care! And whatever I've invested to your business don't need to repay! It's just a token of your cheating!
Imlie was not able to move even!

Yash: enough! Get out from my house!!! Aur the friendship and partnership between us is over!!! Now leave!!

Aryan left .

Imlie lost her consciousness!
Yash : Imlie!!!

She was crying uncontrollably.
Imlie :  It's because of me! Your friendship is ruined ! I am just a bad omen! I should've been died with my parents!

Yash : Don't talk stupid. Trust me everything will be ok!!! Now be a good girl and stop crying.

On evening Yash forced Imlie to visit a doctor. In middle of the road they saw man is blocking the way .

Yash stopped the car . Immediately few man make imlie and him unconscious and captured them.

Precap: Vikram Zara's cunning intention and Aryan Singh Rathore...