𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟑

| 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

6:00 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"fuck me" suna sighed out

he looked out the window and started tapping his fingers on his chair. he moved his fingers in his hair and stopped to think. is she still sleeping?

he turned to see you on his bed passed out. she's drooling-

he waddled his way over on the chair, reaching his hand out to wipe the side of your mouth. "there you go pretty girl" he took his hand back. he didn't notice this but you had a smile on your face since you had woken up not too long ago.

just seeing him in front of you makes you fall in love more and more every day. you thought to yourself, "how can someone be so handsome? and kind..."

suna went back to his desk area to finish up homework from college. he went to a community college since the ivy league school will just end you up in debt and depression. but his parents thought otherwise.

if he really was so committed to his education that wouldn't matter. so they disowned him. the only time they reach out is to make sure he's alive. he would rather die than see their faces again. at least that's how you see it.

you on the other hand started your own small business. making graphic tees and selling them on depop. thrift flips too- but that's an old hobby.

"ahem" you sat up straight from his bed. he looked back from his chair and came back to you, "how'd you sleep?" he came in for a hug and moved you back on the bed. his head slowly coming towards your chest

"ay-" you moved his head up, "i'm up here mister."

"there's something also down there~" he teased, a sly grin appearing on his face. you couldn't help but smile at him, "anyways-"

"i slept alright"

"sure you did" he pointed at the drool spot on his pillow. which is technically your pillow since you bought it for him and use it every time you come over to his apartment, but sure "his pillow"

"ignore that" you made a kissy face and he placed his lips against yours. ultimately ending up in a makeout session and his hands moving all around your body.

he likes to do this thing where he buries his face by your neck and kisses it softly. you start to get tingles when he does that and it tickles a bit. he knows what it does to you and he loves everything about it.

"rin" the words escaped from your mouth while breathing heavily. "mhm?" he asked while kissing your skin, "what is it?"

you pulled back from him and looked at his face. his shirt was almost off his whole entire chest and you could feel his boner through his pants on your knee. his face was red and so sexy...BUT-

"your glasses" you reached for them and placed them on your face, "how do i look?"

you posed while he was on top of you, "better than me"

"impossible." you removed them and placed them on his bedside table. his hands held yours while being top and he titled his head, "round 3?"

"do i have to answer that?"

"i would like you too..." he pouted

"yes rin."

"good" he smirked

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗵𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄- 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗖. 𝘀𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲, "𝗵𝗶" ... "𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗶!" 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼. 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 >< 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁!! 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉