𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

| 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

10:00 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"i'm studying right now rin" you turned in your chair, "if you don't mind- can you please lower the volume on the television?"

"sure." suna looked around the coach, reaching his hand on the cushion. "where is it?" he asked himself

you turned back forward from the chair and looked at your laptop. you were typing up notes over and over again that you had taken from your lecture a couple of days ago to get it memorized for an exam coming up.

please- would this even help me?

the volume of the TV stayed the same as before and you turned again, "rin?"

"i'm looking for the remote" he got up from looking underneath the couch, "uh-"

he stood up straight and cupped his hands together, "TV lower the volume to 12 please"

the TV didn't command and suna flopped his arms. "shit" he came up to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek, "i don't know where it is"

"uh-huh," you looked back at the computer screen and sighed, "are there any more snacks? i'm hungry"

suna scratched his chest and walked over to the cabinet. you opened the drawer in your file cabinet below your desk and tilted your head. "why is the remote here?" you asked holding it up

"ooh" suna came over to you with your favorite snack, "____"

"i wanted to prank you the other day" he explained, "but i totally forgot to put it back"

he slapped his forehead, "sorry" he laughed after

you shook your head, "so childish"

"me?" he asked astonished, "never"

"sure" you rolled your eyes. you puckered your lips for a kiss and he gave you one and another, and another, and another. shall i continue?

"okay okay," you backed him up from starting anything more. "after i'm done with my studying"

"isn't your exam only in 2 weeks from now?"

"yes." you nodded your head, "maybe i deserve a break"

"you do" he held your hand while you were getting up from your chair

you wrapped your hands around his neck and tip-toed, "i love you"

"you do?" he asked, "how much?"

"more than you think" you whispered this time

"i love you more than anything" he countered

"prove it"

"i'm a visual learner" you described

he started chuckling with you and started backing up once you both heard a banging sound at the apartment door. "HELP!"

"uh-" you raised a brow. you looked at suna all confused and he shook his head, "what is that?" you mouthed

suna told you to stay behind him and he looked through the peephole, "oh my god."

"what?" you asked as he was unlocking the door, "who is it?"

"Y/N!" konoha and bokuto ran into your arms

they threw you on the couch and suna started grunting at the chance he would've gotten if these two hadn't shown up. more banging came on the door and suna turned back, "who the fuck is this old lady?"