𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

| 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

6:00 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

you adjusted yourself in your seat and looked at suna fixing his tie in the hallway mirror. "sit-" you waved our hand

"just give me a moment," he told you

you looked down at your phone and saw your mom say they were coming upstairs. you felt a sense of panic and did a quick check to make sure the house was clean. you moved your hair back and looked in the mirror with him, "nervous?" he asked you

"yes," you said, "i haven't seen them in forever"

"want me to get the door?" suna looked at you

"that would be great"

you made your way back to the table and acted on how to pour the wine. "here!" you told yourself, "here~" you said again, "oh god-"

"hello!" suna's voice caused you to turn. you saw your dad give a warm smile and a hug over at rin and your mom standing behind, looking for you.

the last time you saw your parents were when you were leaving for college. your mom doesn't keep in contact with you, just your father. it's not like she's a bad mom, just distant.

"how are you sweetie?" your dad came to you with open arms. you held the embrace and opened our eyes to your mom talking to suna. she finally spotted you in front of her and didn't give a smile.

"hi mom" you walked up to her

"hello." she responded. she made her way to the table with your dad and sat on opposite ends. you and suna did the same and raised your glasses, "wine?"

"you're drinking?" your mom cracked a sarcastic smile, "wow, sure."

you felt hesitant to say something but kept your tongue shut. "here." you poured the drink in a monotone voice. she picked up on your attitude and gave you a look.

your dad cleared the weird atmosphere and started bringing back old memories. "i remember when i first met you" he told suna

"you do?" suna laughed, "that was quite embarrassing"

they laughed together and you couldn't help but join. everyone but your mom seemed to enjoy the company together. "what's wrong with her?" you whispered to your dad. "she- uh..." he paused, "just something in the family"

"like?" you shook your head, "mom what's wrong?"

suna turned from taking a sip of the wine and looked over at your mom. your mom clasped her hands together and put on a fake smile, "nothing. why?"

you looked at her with the, "seriously?" face.

her head turned back while she sat down and her hand rested on the side of her neck,"what are you doing with your life?"

"i mean- you don't update me on anything. how am i supposed to know what my daughter is doing?"

"honey-" the father interrupted her

"mom" you looked at her across from you, "how am i supposed to tell you when you don't answer?"

"just because i don't answer doesn't mean i see it," she replied

suna took another sip of the wine and looked at your dad. "wow" you leaned back in your chair, "that doesn't help-"

"don't talk to me like that" your mother rose from her seat, "i can do whatever i want!"

"hun- you're drunk" the father looked at her glass, empty.

"dad" you waved your hand. soon after, your parents left the apartment- leaving you and suna in an awkward position. "sorry you had to see that" you held his hand"

he held your face, "don't take this in an offensive way but...ya moms a bitch"

you laughed, "yeah"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲. 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆-𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘁. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 (𝗶'𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹) 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 >< 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼, "𝗼𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀!" 𝗦𝗛𝗛, 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗼- 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉