𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

| 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 |

11:00 am

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"what are you saying man?" suna's hand rested on his forehead. he sat beside bokuto and konoha at lunch. he looked at his phone to see his group chat messages with his "bros"

"if you think about it..." bokuto gestured his hands as he spoke, "do birds pee?"

"wait." konoha stopped chewing, "OH SHIT-"

"YEAH!!" bokuto agreed, "like- i'm not the only one."

"it's not pee, it's acid." akaashi walked up to the group

"ay keiji!" bokuto dapped him up and konoha waved. suna started texting the miya twins to come desperately. didn't think i would want them here asap-

"hey rin" akaashi looked up at him. "hey" suna's slightly smiled

"you good?" akaashi asked him while looking at the group. bokuto waved his hand, "ah- he's just upset because his girlfriend couldn't come to see him at lunch today"

"that's not it." suna made a deadpanned face

"it is." konoha took another bite of his food. suna rolled his eyes and looked back at akaashi, "i'm just stressed with school and shit."

"aren't we all?" akaashi chuckled

"well at least you go to a prestigious school" konoha rubbed his shoulder. "yeah!" bokuto grinned, "i knew you could do it"

everyone else there joked around while suna picked at his food. when is this over...

suna pushed his glasses up from the tip of his nose and saw a message appear on his phone. "girlfriend?" akaashi asked

"no, the twins-" suna tried to look for them on the campus grounds

"is that them?" konoha pointed to a pair of tall boys hitting on some girls. "yeah." suna grabbed his things, "give me a second"

"uh..." akaashi and bokuto said at the same time

"so like how old are you?" atsumu asked a girl sitting on a bench. osamu moved his hand on his brother's shoulder to signal something was about to happen. "what?" atsumu turned too late at suna swinging his backpack at him.

"WOAH" atsumu panicked, "CHILL- CHILL"

"that got your attention?" suna sighed. the girl on the bench squealed and left the area, only leaving the three boys there. "i thought aran was coming-" suna squinted and moved his hand above his head from the sun.

osamu moved the group under the sun back to the table and sat down. "i heard he had work last minute" osamu's voice had gotten soft

"oh," suna and bokuto said at the same time. suna looked at bokuto confused and bokuto copied him. "how's y/n~" atsumu cheerfully smiled, "she's so nice to me"

"probably the only nicest girl who has been nice to you-" konoha got interrupted by a pinch from atsumu.

"she's fine" suna nodded, "the other day she came over and we hung out"

the boys at the table ooo'd. "oh my god-" suna smirked

"same." bokuto agreed. the whole table raised a brow, "huh?"

"oh no i brought a girl over at my dorm" bokuto moved his head, "it was nice~"

akaashi wanted to burst out laughing with osamu. "tell us bo-"

"okay so" bokuto waved his hands. he sighed and looked around for suspense. "um."

"bruh." the group of boys flopped their arms on the table. "he does this all the time" akaashi complained, "trust me guys- he'll end up telling us 2 months from now"

osamo kept laughing with his brother and suna kept shaking his head. taking his phone out, suna started to look at the time and was suddenly alarmed by a banging sound.

the group brought their attention to bokuto with his hands on the table, "i remember now."

they all sighed.

"go."

"her name was miwa" he started, "mad pretty-"

"long hair like a goddess" he started adding a visual in everyone's head but suna's. "i met her at a frat" he stated, "she was like the coach or something, who cares."

"GET TO THE POINT!" konoha yelled

"YEAH" atsumu joined

"FUCK OKAY" bokuto huffed, "she came over- all sneaky like and we started getting into it"

suna was finally interested in the conversation and leaned in with the group. "like HOT and STEAMY" bokuto described

akaashi started fanning his shirt with osamu, joking around. "then..." bokuto whispered

"she told me she was a virgin"

"WHAT?" the whole table gasped

"WAIT HUH-" atsumu and konoha asked, "HOW DOES THAT ADD UP WITH THE HOT AND STEAMINESS?"

"i don't know." bokuto laughed, "i just lied about this whole thing."

"YOU FUCKING BITCH-" akaashi tried to grab him over the table. the twins held him back and konoha protected bokuto. suna looked up from his phone and grabbed his belonging, "bye."

no one seemed to mind what he said so he left then and there. walking up to the gate he looked at you, leaning on the car. you waved in his direction and smiled. it was then that he smiled back for the first time today.

"hi gorgeous"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀, "𝘆𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴~" 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼 💀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄. 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉