𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐩

| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 |

11:00 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"what the hell." your best friend looked over your shoulder at the world cup players, "how are they all so fine?"

you looked at suna on the couch watching his favorite tv show and looked back at your friend, "they're alright"

you looked back at suna with a smile on his face. "tch" you rolled your eyes. you scrolled over again and looked at neymar doing his dance. you overheard the music and looked at your friend start doing the dance.

"oh my god-" you held your hand over your mouth, trying not to laugh too loud. "i would do anything for him" your friend stated, "seriously- he can score a goal in you know where~"

suna's eyes widen and he turned by the couch, "do you even watch soccer?"

"yes i do!" your friend replied back with her hand on her hips

"name someone else on the brazil team"

she looked at you and then back at him, "jr"

"wow." suna turned, "that's literally part of neymar's name"

"OKAY MAYBE I DON'T WATCH SOCCER THAT MUCH" she retorted, "but there's no denying that he is very attractive"

suna threw his hands and looked at you. why am i in the middle of this?

"what do you think?" suna asked

"haha-" you awkwardly chuckled, "about what"

"neymar." they both said

"he's a good player"

"and?"

"he's good-looking" you finished, "is that what you want me to say?"

"if you believe it then fine" suna turned back to the tv. he hugged the pillow next to him and rested his head down. your friend sat back down next to you and continued scrolling, "O M GEEE~"

"who is it now?" you asked

"girl- do you really have to ask?" she showed you the screen, "IT'S JUDE BELLINGHAM"

"oh" you grabbed your phone, "he looks so young"

"and so hot" your friend drooled, "he plays for england~" she whipped out her english accent

"never do that again" you overheard suna say

"hater." your friend whispered, "but yeah he's pretty good too"

"i bet" you added

"YOU BET?" suna got up

"as in he's a good player" you calmed him down

"hmp." suna covered himself with the throw blanket

your friend scrolled again and rested her hand on her cheek, "wow just look at him"

"messi and ronaldo?" you asked

"ugh!" your friend threw her head back, "why couldn't i be born into a soccer wife?"

"imagine-" you joked with her

"IMAGINE?" suna jumped, "SO WHAT VOLLEYBALL IS BAD?"

"WHAT?" you jumped up, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT"

suna looked at your friend and she grabbed her things, "wow it's getting late, I'm just gonna-"

"yeah." both you and suna said. she closed the door on her way out and the living room was silent. neymar's song was still playing in the back, "i'm gonna turn that off-" you reached for your phone but suna took it, "i like it"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" you looked at him, "jeez- all that for what?"

"i dunno~" suna sat back down, "wanna watch this show with me?"

you looked down at him and into his eyes. it was so hard to say no, "fine" you gave up and he snuggled on you. "but do you really like he's cute?"

"goodbye." you tried to leave

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘀𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘄, 𝗺𝘄𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮. 𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 - 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲? 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉