Family! ~Tadashi x Reader~

MY FIRST EVER TADASHI HAMADA ONESHOT!

Yey~

Okay! Please enjoy this ^3^

~

"Diana! Come back here!" You panted, running along the steps of the cafè.

A giggling fit of a child rang around the closed cafè, and the pounding of footsteps was heard.

"Can't catch me!" A little girl squealed. You sighed and continued running after the little girl, as you grasped at a (f/c) bonnet.

"Sweetie, if you don't put on your bonnet, you can't go to school!" You exclaimed, several pants came out of your mouth.

The little girl stopped running, making you think that it's a perfect timing to put on the bonnet on the little girl. As you were about to reach her, she immediately poked out her tongue at you, and continued running.

"That little nerd," You mumbled, giving up and scratching your (h/c) hair.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard at the staircase. You looked towards the staircase, and you saw the familiar messy jet black locks of an 20-year old guy.

Hiro Hamada yawned, stretching his arms. He ruffled his hair, and sighed. "You guys should keep it down." He groaned. "Sorry, Hiro. Did we wake you up?" You apologized and asked.

"Yeah. And is she running around the cafè again?" Hiro sighed. You chuckled, and went towards him. "Yeah. It never gets old for her,"

Hiro chuckled as well. "She's a little girl, give it some time."

You smiled faintly. "Well, since she's 3 years old, I'd say you have a point." Hiro smiled, revealing his signature tooth gap. You sighed and handed him the bonnet, then after he grinned.

"Diana! Come here, little girl." He called out, making the little girl stop running and walk towards Hiro.

Your jaw dropped. "How'd you do that?"

"Just go with the flow, sister." He smirked.

"What is it, Uncle Hiro?" The little girl asked, looking at Hiro.

"You know you're gonna be late for school, right?" He asked. The little girl nodded.

"Well, it won't help if you run along the cafè, so suit up!" He grinned, immediately placing the bonnet on the little girl's head. Her caramel eyes brightened, and she giggled.

You sighed and brushed the little girl's (h/c) hair. "Thanks, Hiro."

Hiro smiled. "Yeah. No problem."

After that, a voice called out.

"You knuckleheads ready to go?"

The little girl screamed. "DADDY!" She run along, as she went towards the familiar guy also with jet black hair, although it was only slightly ruffled.

"Hey baby girl!" Tadashi Hamada exclaimed, gently picking up your daughter. You smiled at the father-daughter moment, wishing you had a camera right now.

Tadashi kissed Diana's forehead, smiling along the process. His caramel eyes drifted towards you, and the smile he had earlier got a little wider. He walked towards you and Hiro, and as he did, you immediately kissed your husband's cheek.

"Had trouble putting her bonnet again, did you?" Tadashi said, making you push him gently. "Tell me about it." you groaned lightly.

"Don't worry, (y/n) you'll get used to it." Tadashi reassured, kissing your cheek.

"Heyy. No cheesy moments infront of me. Get a room!" Hiro laughed. Diana nodded her little head, agreeing with her uncle.

"Yea! Uncle Hiro's right! No..cheesies! Daddy's mine, mommy." Diana exclaimed while pouting, making you and Tadashi laugh.

"Okay, okay. Darling, you go in the car. you'll be late for kindergarten!" Tadashi chuckled, putting down the little girl.

"Okay, Daddy." Diana smiled sweetly, revealing her little tooth gap infront, just like her uncle. She ran out the cafè, and went inside the car to wait.

Hiro grinned at the little girl, before walking upstairs again, leaving you and Tadashi alone.

"Come on, 'Dashi. We better leave." You smiled, walking away. But before you get any further, Tadashi pulled you by the hand and quickly kissed you on the lips.

"You're a caring mother, y'know." Tadashi smiled. You giggled and pushed him playfully. "Don't be too cheesy. Come on now."

You walked outside, and got in the car.

In the distance, Tadashi looked at both of you and your daughter, laughing in the car. You started to tickle your daughter, making her blast a lot of giggles. When you stopped, Diana giggled again, then kissed you on the cheek.

Tadashi smiled widely. "I love my family."

~

I hope you guys enjoyed this XD Even though this is a little crappy >.<