Jealous ~Tadashi x Reader~

Edit-- 6/1/18: The visual is not mine !! Credits go to its owner :))

**

Another Tadashi Hamada x Reader!

I can't think of anyone else hahahaha xD

Anyways, the song used here is "Jealous" by Nick Jonas. It's one of my favorite songs :">

AU-sort-of. Enjoy!

You and Tadashi are like, 21 here.

~

I don't like the way he's looking at you.

I'm starting to think you like him, too.

The party was a little bigger than what Hakari described. A "small party" would usually just consist of 10 to 15 people, get together-ing or whatever, but apparently her father's mansion was jam-packed. There were bright, flashing lights, and blaring speakers that play some dubsteps of some sort.

Tadashi Hamada is your boyfriend for almost three years. He was a Robotics professor in SFIT, the university the both of you graduated from, and his co-teacher, Hakari Atsume, invited him and you to join the "small party" happening at her father's manor. Hakari was a little young for a teacher, since she's similar to Tadashi's younger brother- which is a fast-learner and talented. So, by "small party", it may as well mean as "a party consisting of more than fifty people". And it worried Tadashi.

Why? Well, you were kind of a party-goer. You liked blaring noises, flashing lights, and food that is commonly served in parties. In this case, you'd sometimes go a little too far, and due to the three years of relationship Tadashi knew exactly how you'd act right after. Let's just say it'll be a bit of a problem.

Usually, whenever you would attend parties, you'd get to drink a little and tend to become a little drunk. You somehow go from calm to like, crazy in seconds. Back then Tadashi didn't know about it, but then when Gogo, your close friend, found out what you were like in parties two years ago she decided to tell Tadashi about it. Tadashi was a little protective and concerned over little things so he might as well know about the topic. And since then, you never go to any party without him by your side.

Going back to the idea, instead of just being a little crazy or wild, you took another step forward, like stepping out of the line.

You didn't know you started to flirt with some random, yet good-looking guy.

Tadashi was looking everywhere for you, and then after minutes of finding he saw you talking with the guy, your eyes almost dropping shut. He figured out you were a little drunk by now, and he scolded himself for letting you drink that much earlier. The guy you absentmindedly flirted with seemed to enjoy what you were doing, and decided to play along. This made Tadashi twitch.

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

Even though I know you love me; can't help it.

"Why hello there, (y/n)." Tadashi faked a smile, greeting you while getting the guy's attention as well. He suspiciously looked at your boyfriend, as you turn your tired gaze towards him as well.

"'Dashi! Hi~" You slurred, squeaking at first. You smiled stupidly, biting your lip in the process. When Tadashi didn't say anything after, you hiccuped suddenly, looking at the guy then back at the raven-haired boy.

"Oh, uhm. This is..." Another hiccup escaped from your lips. "Bernard?"

"Glenrich." The boy confirmed, shaking his head while chuckling softly. You widened your eyes a little bit, then hiccuped again, then smiled goofily. "Right. Sorry,"