Mew! ~Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir x Reader~

So this is somehow a part two of the last oneshot. :3

I hope you enjoyed the last one and might as well enjoy this one. ;)

Ps- yes the titles of the two oneshots are randomly made. XD

~

Adrien saw the faint red on the girl's cheeks. He smiled at the little thing that happened on the girl he met as Chat Noir, making the girl return the gesture.

"So how would you describe Paris?" Chat asked, a few moments later. (Y/n) sat down on her bed, swinging her legs back and forth. She grinned widely, her hands grasping her covers. "Magical," She honestly told him. "It's so beautiful, and how the lights of each home glimmered in the night was really captivating."

"Like you," Chat mumbled. The (hair color) haired girl looked at him confusingly. "What was that?" She asked. Chat shook his head, his cat ears on top of his head going along the action. "It was nothing."

"Well, okay." Her British accent lingered again. It only made the black cat squirm on his seat. Her voice was so soothing, and it made Chat's stomach churn.

The two spent the night talking about each other, obviously wanting to get to know the other more. Chat, or Adrien, took note of her dislikes and likes. He found it a bit important just in case. Of course a few cookies and biscuits were eaten. Chat's ears perked at the thought that quickly popped in his head.

"Do you know Adrien Agreste?" He asked, curious about how she feels about his alter-ego. She placed her index finger on her chin, sort of thinking. She looked back to the cat in front of her, smiling. "You mean the guy whose picture is always plastered on every advertisement?" Chat felt a little odd of how she described Adrien. But still, he nodded.

"He's a nice guy. Friendly," Then, she blushed, taking Chat by surprise. "Charming." Chat Noir smiled at the compliment he got from the girl he likes.

He likes..

Boy, he's going to get used to this.

The black cat-themed hero couldn't help but to ask, "Do you-" He felt his cheeks grow hot. He was certainly shy about the question he's about to ask. "-I don't know, uh, like him?"

(Y/n)'s (eye color) orbs widened. She was startled by the sudden question. She was unsure on what to answer. Sure, she knows the guy is a friendly type of person, he's rather shy, and a cutie himself-

But does she like him?

"I-I don't know," (Y/n) answered. "I mean, I just met him and all," Chat nodded, noticing her uneasiness. He smiled and gave her a comforting touch on the shoulder. "It's okay. I'm sorry that I asked,"

"It's alright." (Y/n) nodded. Her eyes drifted to the black ring the alley cat was wearing. "What a fine ring you're wearing." She complimented. Chat chuckled, raising his right hand. The pawprint on the ring was still five. "It's my miraculous," Chat told her. "It's what gives me powers."

"I see," The girl nodded, understanding. The masked hero's green cat eyes drifted then to the gray bracelet watch she was wearing. It showed the time, the short hand pointing to the 10 and the long hand pointed to the 6. It was 10:30 in the evening, Chat thought.

But he didn't notice that he was staring too long. The girl looked at him nervously, pulling up her right wrist. She grasped on the gray watch, feeling slight sweat dripping down her forehead. Chat noticed her nervousness but didn't question. He instead blushed, apologizing for his sudden staring.