story 1, chapter 1: the beginning of the end

You wake up in an asylum that looks like it's been abandoned for at least 50 years.

The Asylum

"Why am I here? What is this place?" you think to yourself

Someone walks into the room.

"I see you've woken up," a familiar voice says.
You quickly recognize the voice of a woman that comes out of the darkness from another part of the asylum, that smells of moldy wallpaper and dead rodents.

She asks, "Are you ready to play the game?"
You nod in agreement, not knowing what you're getting yourself into.

She leads you into a room with around 15 people that you will very soon call friends. It has a classic dining room table with chairs to seat all of you. She tasks you with making 17 dishes to serve at the table for you, your 15 soon-to-be friends, and the familiar woman that's name is right on the tip of your tongue.

You discover that the only way to make the dishes is by playing a minigame and then long-pressing a button that will give you the dish one by one. After that, the door unlocks and you can go through the rest of the asylum and escape. Although, there is one thing that might make you not want to make these dishes for everybody. Everytime you finish a dish, another mentally ill and extremely violent patient that died in this asylum, comes back from the land of the dead and tries to drag you back there with them, deep, deep down into the fiery pits of hell.

Immediately after the woman tells you that, you realize that this is only the beginning of the end, and there will be a crazy amount of killers and lunatics you'll have to face to even start to escape the asylum that was home to some of the most dangerous people in the world.