story 1, chapter 2: a mirror and a trance

The woman never gave you a "tour" of the room, so you decide to look around yourself.

There's a mirror in the back of the room. The moving picture of you in the mirror gets less blurry as you walk up to it.

The Mirror

You look at yourself in the mirror

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your dark brown eyes and messy, brunette locks of hair matches the dirt on your clothes. The smudged red lipstick on your lips is almost identical to the dried blood on the walls of the asylum.

"Ugh. I look like I was just run over by a car," you mumble as you run your fingers through your hair to make it not look so messy.

Somebody taps on your shoulder.

You shriek, "What the hell just tapped me on the shoulder?!"

No response from anybody in the room.

You're freaked out. "It couldn't have been a ghost, right? Or a demon? Right? RIGHT??"

Still no response.

You try to shrug it off and deny that the demons and dark magic that will be used against you in the future will ever be present.

Loud bangs approach at the door and someone's clearly trying to open it.

You block the door with your back and minutes after, you suddenly teleport into this room where approximately 20 people with black, long hair, and a plain white hospital gown with fresh blood that almost looked too much like paint to be real were running around in a circle trying to devour eachother.

One of your "friends" in the group shakes you awake. You were in a trance.

"Thank God that wasn't real," you quietly whisper to yourself, praying that you'll get out of this place where at least 10 out of the 15 other people in the room with you don't think you ever will.