story 1, chapter 3: betrayal

All 17 dishes have been made and the door has been unlocked. Before you exit, everyone in the room went over the plan to escape the asylum that you've been trapped in all night.

Your "friend" Shelby, who is 17 years old. Based on her existence, it's not that surprising that she's a One Direction fan. I mean, I bet 100 dollars that her favorite was Louis Tomlinson. She says, "There's one killer that I know died here, I studied him and how he killed back in middle school, so I'll distract him."

So, funny story, that killer just happens to be Jeff the Killer. Yeah, the creepypasta. Who knew that he was real? Well, I guess there isn't really anything to be surprised about anymore.

You teleport into a blank room, and someone that looks somewhat like a combined mix of Axel and Dottie from season 2 of Stranger Things starts walking towards you. You feel like you practically know them, as you've watched Stranger Things, so you aren't scared at all. Right in the middle of walking towards you, they disappear.

"I guess I don't have to worry about them," you say, quietly as possible while looking around to see if they were still there.

Suddenly, a woman appears out of nowhere. She has a knife, and a... coffee mug?

You run past her as her back faced you.

You hear a noise. Then you turn around to see what in the world that sound was, and the woman is staring at you.

You beg for her not to kill you as salty tears run down your face. This is the moment you've been dreading since the start.

Your heart is in your throat.

And what made you feel so betrayed is the horrifying moment when you got brutally stabbed and killed by a woman who looked almost identical to your mother.