Prologue

Well right now this is gonna be postponed and will stay as a one shot for a few days. I am going to finish my other fanfic first before I move on to this... Orrrrr... I might update this, when I have writer's block.

Hope you can stay tuned if you are interested.

My name is Bell Cranel, I'm 14 years old and I'm part of a species called the humebunny. It's basically a human, but a bunny.

Most people liked to call me an "Almiraj" Which was a type of monster with white fur and long bunny ears. Strangely enough, they also had ruby red eyes similar to mine.

They also looked quite similar to me, too similar actually.

Hume bunnies are one of the weakest races in the demi human index, they are just as strong as a normal human or maybe even weaker, but they have special abilities that allow them to jump higher and allow them to run faster. Not as fast as a weretiger though.

I probably have one of the highest jumps despite having no falna. I could jump over a tree and go on.

I usually travel like that, I jump from tree to tree.

And I wanted to be an adventurer, no... I wanted to be a hero. That was until disaster struck, I guess. The small village that me and my grandpa lived in suddenly was attacked by an unknown man.

He claimed that he was part of an evil organization called "Evilus." Of course, I didn't know much about the world, to be honest I was your average country bumpkin.

He had magic, better weapons and as such, even if we tried to run he would still catch us... He brought death to our village, killing us one by one, that was until I stabbed him while he was distracted.

I didn't know what was happening at that time, filled with rage and hate, my hand aimed at his heart instantly as if it knew what it was doing.

'

The knife hit his heart, which instantly killed him as blood danced out. Which made me wonder, how did he pierce his heart so fast?

I tried to do it once more, thrusting my hand into the air a few times going at the speed he can, but the speed was nowhere close to how he ruthlessly stabbed the man.

It felt like I was a natural at it, it felt like I was a killer, a murderer... I then took up the job of bounty hunting, which was killing people for money.

I used the money for our village, because of the attack we were left heavily in poverty. Most of the parents there couldn't even feed their child three times a day. I decided to take this job not for myself but for others.

Ever since then, I never knew how to love myself, or so what my neighbor says. They told me that I wasn't living up to my life, or I was lacking in youth or something... After all these hands that were covered in blood...

Never had the right to touch people.

I killed hundreds, no, maybe thousands, all for the sake of a few people who lived in poverty. I was inside my grandpa's house, but he suddenly disappeared after the attack of that dude from Evilus.

I lived here for as long as I can remember, I only had grandpa with me and I never knew my parents at all. My grandpa used to tell me stories about heroes and my parents, specifically my mother... Meteria.

Granpa said she was a woman with a terminal illness. She was kind, kinder than anyone with a smile that could even lift someone who had traveled thousands of deserts.

The differences between me and my mom were like night and day. I was a killer and she was a saint. And I have no time to deal with it.

I laid down on my bed, and started to drift off in the land of dreams...