Chapter 9: Kidnapped by a cult of witches, almost died, and others?

Erinne's POV.

The first thing that I saw as I opened my eyes was a wooden ceiling. Hold on, a wooden ceiling?

Soon after, I wasn't liking the thoughts that came rushing into my mind, completely waking me up.

"Wh--," I wasn't even able to utter a single word when I realized that my voice was hoarse.

I coughed a few times before looking around, fear immediately took over my system. What on earth?

Is this my school? But why does it seem like I'm in a forest? 

Despite my throat hurting, I tried slowly getting off the bed, and for some reason, my legs collapsed.

Was I drugged? If yes, how long was I out? I do remember hearing something about kidnapping. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, calm down Erinne. Breathe in, breathe out.

Before I could even fully calm myself I heard the door open and there stood a girl in what looked like a modern kimono that is in the color of royal blue with hints of white. What? Was I sent off to Japan by some human trafficking group? Syndicate?

And yeah, I think I am drugged because I can see how that girl's ears are like that of an elf on the webtoons Gracia reads. Huh? Come to think about it she doesn't look young enough to be a girl, she looks like a young adult?

Did I mention she's breathtaking too? Speaking of breathtaking..

I started coughing harshly and gasped for air.

Okay I didn't mean it literally but seriously what kind of drug did they give me that I started gasping for air? 

"Here drink this." She squatted beside me so she was at the same level as me.

Right, I'm sitting on the floor...

Maybe it was me being desperate of making myself breathe better or maybe it was her innocent face that I didn't think twice and took what she gave me. I was so complacent that I didn't even realize what she gave me was a glowing mix of blue and purple liquid until I have gulped it all down.

Another factor why I didn't spit it all out was the fact that it tastes like berries, it wasn't half bad.

I sighed.

Whatever that was it did able me to breathe better...

"W-What did you give me?" I asked and soon enough my heart started to beat calmly compared to it beating so hard earlier.

"A potion that helps your body to adjust to the air. It's so used to the atmosphere in the mortal world that it had a hard time adjusting to the sudden change, we were able to stabilize it while you were asleep but..." I was not able to process any more of what she was saying because my mind already went blank.

Potion? Mortal world? Huh?

Was I abducted by some cult or something?

While she kept on talking, probably unaware that my mind already shut down, another girl entered the room. She was wearing a dress and I almost fainted once I saw a pair of red small horns on her head.

Calm down Erinne, it could simply just be a hair accessory...

I then realized that she looks so much younger, she's probably 11? Do they seriously get kids involved?

"Oh god, why did Yesha had to be away now that she's awake! Jewel you're information dumping on her, at this rate she's going to pass out with information overload and stress." My mouth hanged open when what seem to be an adorable girl with purple hair spoke in such a serious voice.