Moonlight 😉

Everyone was now leaving the arcade after having fun their for 2 hours and some mins, after started to feel tired and sleepy so they all went outside of the arcade walking to the separated cars getting into them, and started to leave the place, justin was on the phone wit Kane since they were in separated cars talking, seb was on his phone since Ryan was driving this time, Darren was asleep in the backseat, Oliver was driving bc he insisted he would while regie was really mood out not be the one driving since Oliver do everything, Kane was on the phone wit justin, jasmine was on her phone in the backseat playing some games, while Tyler was driving.

Everyone soon maded home since it was 11:50 pm Everyone had decide that jasmine should stay the night.

Everyone was now in the house, the boys already took a shower so now it was just jasmine to take one.

Jasmine- uhh, how am I gonna shower if I didn't bring clothes wit me.

Tyler- borrow some of kane's clothes, you won't mind would you Kane?

Kane- no I wouldn't, you can just borrow a pair of my shorts and a hoodie.

Jasmine- Thanks Kane.

Kane- no problem jasmine.

Jasmine- Kane you can call me Jazz.

Kane- right yh uhh, no problem Jazz.

Jasmine then walked upstairs to the bathroom but before heading in their she went into Kane room to grab a pair of shorts and hoodie, then walked back into the bathroom and turned on the shower with the hot water already foaming on the mirror and getting the bathroom steaming, she then took her clothes off and hopped in the shower washing her hair and her body, she is washing her hair with a strawberry shampoo.

Everyone else was just playing some truth or dare, but this truth or dare is a little bit extreme by having bottles of Soju on the table.

This truth or dare will be about having a lie detector by having that and whenever you pick a true you have to put your hand on the lie detector and tell is that truth real or a lie.

Tyler- okay let's wait until Jazz get out of the shower.

After a few min, Jazz came out with  this on.

Everyone was now looking at her coming down the stairs.

Kane- wow it fits perfectly.

Justin- okay let's get the game start.

Everyone was now playing and it was jasmine turn, but it was Tyler turn to ask her and he know and everyone else know what he was going to ask expect for Kane and Jazz.

Tyler- Jazz truth or Dare?

Jasmine- Truth.

Regie- okay let's put the lie detector on you.

Once regie did that Tyler was about to ask the question.

Tyler- so Jasmine is it true that you like Kane not like friend, like you like him more than a friend.