Secrets 🖤🖇

James: Hey Ryan.

Everyone looked up to who said that and once they did only Ryan and justin was shocked.

Justin- Bro wtf are u following him.

Ryan- Justinnn.

Seb- wait umm..who's this?

Darren- Yeah do yall know eo.

James- Oh I'm James, Ryan's friend.

Seb- oh I'm sebastian, I'm Ryan's bf.

Darren- I'm Darren, Justin's bf.

James- ohh..so ur the bf of Ryan.

Seb- Uhh yeah is something wrong with that.

Darren- uhh..?

Ryan- um James why are u here, how are u here.

James- I'm just here with some friends, I didn't know that you were here on a date.

Ryan- well yeah I'm here now hehe uh.

James- sorry to interrupt ur date with your bf, it's just I came in here and I immediately noticed ur hair and just came over.

Ryan- oh k umm, well sorry to bust ur bubbles (I wanted to say balls) I'm going to continue having my date going with my bf.

James- yeah ofc, cya later ry.

Ryan- umm bye, (wait didn't I told him to not call me that).

James left .

Justin- Ryan I literally told you that guy has to be stalking you totally.

Darren- he gave me a weird vibe of him.

Sebastian- yeah ur right on that dar.

Ryan- can we just continue ordering.

Sebastian- yeah sure.

Seb had called a waiter over and they all order the food that wanted and soon after 10 mins of waiting for their food, it finally arrived and everyone is now enjoying their food until Ryan got this weird feeling that he was being watched like stare at.

Ryan(POV)- I got this weird feeling of being stare at of my head like their someone that want me to turn around and noticed them, and I guess I was right soon as I turn my head, the pair of eyes that were looking at me was James.

I knew from that point now that I will stop hanging with him, and trying to distance myself from the gym a little unless someone will be coming with me.

(Me - hey guys Ik that nsb is on tour now, but I'm just still writing the stuff that I have in my mind,and yeah enjoy Ik it's been a while sorry for that)

Sorry for this to come as a short story back here, but yeah I'm coming back. Sorry for any misspelling.