Is this a bad ide?

Back at the NSB house-

Regie: So you mean to tell me this James David guy, that used to be your dorm college friend, is Suddenly showing up everywhere you go, and that one time that u we're out to eat at a restaurant he unexpectedly pop out of no where and was there too?

Ryan: YESSSSS.

Regie: damn cuh.

Justin- okay so what are we gonna do bc he's freaking getting on my nerves and I barely know the guy.

Regie: well u can't go to the cops until u have evidence?

Justin: damn.

Ryan: so what do we do?

Regie: I have a idea, but it might sound dumb.

Justin: ofc it will.

Regie: you want my help or not cuh?

Ryan: fine what is the dumb idea.

Regie: K.

———————————————————————————

Ryan: so you mean to tell me, I have to get closer to him to and to be around him alot to know if he's following me, maybe even having cameras somewhere around where I usually be?

Regie: yes damn cuh is it so hard.

Justin: 🤦🏼.

Regie: what cuh?

Justin: yeaahhh ima just go see what Darren is doing.

Regie: ight.

Ryan: k.

Regie: so what do u think ?

Ryan: fine I'll give it a shot, but me having to be around him all the day which mean, I won't even have time for seb and have to make plans wit James.

Regie: damn I didn't think abt seb.

Ryan: yeaaahhh what if he thinks I'm cheating on him wit James, and having me to plan things with him and have to ditch seb on everything.

Regie: just tell seb everything.

Ryan: no yk what seb will do.

Regie: oh yeah, but me, oli, Justin, and Darren is going to tell him everything once u find out things abt James.

Ryan: are u positivity sure this is a good idea?

Regie: yes we got ur back ry.

Ryan: K, so how do I start this whole plan off.

Regie: try to make plans with him like go that new store downtown.

Ryan: so basically asking him to go shopping wit me.

Regie: yeah you get it.

Ryan: ok thanks for the idea.

Regie: anytime!

____________________________________

Regie POV: after me leaving Ryan's and Justin room, I was walking my way to me and oli room to discuss everything what me and Ryan was talking abt so he can tell everyone expect for seb, bc we have to clearly and fully know if James stalking Ryan.
____________________________________

(Opens door)

Regie: yoo.

Oli: hey, what's up?

Regie: uh I need to tell u smth.

Oli: oh ok.
____________________________________

Justin POV: after leaving ryan and Regie in there to talk abt the whole thing, I decided to go see what Darren was doing in his room.
___________________________________

(Opens door)

Darren: oh hey.

Justin: hey.

Darren: how are u?

Justin: I'm good hbu.

Darren: I'm alright.

Justin: so I came to see what u we're doing.

Darren: nothing js watching TikTok.

Justin: coo coo .

Darren: mhm I was abt to watch a movie, so u wanna watch it with me?

Justin: yea sure I have nothing else to do!

Darren: well then come lay down.
____________________________________

Seb POV: I js woke up from my nap and was now going into Ryan and Justin room, bc I needed to talk to seb abt something, but before I can open up the door, I heard Ryan talking on the phone to someone and I wouldn't want to make it seem I was in being nosey on his conversations so I just walked away from the door and went downstairs and start making TikTok's.
____________________________________

Ryan's POV: I just got off the phone wit James saying that we should go shopping tomorrow, since I have nothing to do and wanted to get to know him more, and he agreed to it so I can make this plan to seem to work which he don't know of, but hopefully don't nothing go out of hands tmr until on next chapter of viaas story of nsb.

____________________________________

heeeeeyyy guys, I hope u like this one and it gets u feeling like a rollercoaster all over again but anyway I will like to shout my bbsf again sorry guys for this (well I'm not) but rlly u should read his book it's i can't explain but u can maybe if u read it (not forcing u, kinda is 🤣) but yeah his user is Jay061543 .

Well until next time my baby's 🫶🏽🫶🏽🤭