◆Jealously°◆

10:00 AM

Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast 🥣,  while some are talking to each other, seb was sitting by Darren, justin sitting by Ryan, Tyler was sitting by Oliver, Kane was sitting by jasmine and reige will he was in the living room after what he heard what Oliver tied him last night that he liked Tyler.

Regie P.O.V

Wow, I can't believe the person I've liked my whole life and share my whole experience life story to him then any one else doesn't like me but Tyler, well that's a big no go to tell him my feelings, well the least I can do is be happy for him and maybe I should get my mind off this whole thing.

I suddenly got off the couch, I didn't wanna eat breakfast for 1 bc I didn't wanna see Oliver and Tyler laughing together and 2 I should go get my mind off this whole thing, I started to walk to the door and I grabbed my keys and walked out the door heading to my car.

Oliver P.O.V

I was eating breakfast, but it was very quiet like something was missing until I notice that reige wasn't in the kitchen with the rest of us and when I looked at the living room he wasn't in there either, so now I excuse myself to fake like I was going to the bathroom, when I got upstairs looking for him I was calling his name and everything.

When I got back downstairs, I asked everyone did they seen regie, Darren told me he was in the living room until he saw him walked outside and took his keys with him, I then said thanks Darren and grabbed my keys going outside getting into my car and turning on my location track to pray that regie has his location on, lucky me bc he did.

When I looked where he was it said he was at the Boba shop, I guess he wanted some Boba for Breakfast, I started my car and was now driving to the Boba shop since its not that far from the house.

After 15 mins of driving

I finally made it, oh look I see regie and he's talking to a girl well I mean it's regie he can pull any girl but why am I feeling jealous of this, ima going to wait until he's done talking to her then I'll talk to him after.