[MUST READ] rules | never forget you

0. CO-ADMINS - @Sarlenonetoo ; no matter if this person is active or not, she would forever remain the co-admin because I said so!!! [so, better bow down to my queen haha]

0.5. MATURE - THIS IS A MATURE ROLEPLAY. Meaning, there will be mature/sensitive themes involved. Sexual reference will definitely be there and don't even get me started on the explicit details. So, if you're not old enough to handle mature themes "OR" mature themes disgust you "OR" makes you uncomfortable, this roleplay is NOT for you. Sorry (not sorry) for wasting your time.

1. LITERACY - do I have to say anything anymore? The minimum requirement for an acceptable response shall be ( at least ) 1000 characters. Send less than that, you're out! Send more than that, you'll have a special place in my heart.

2. PATIENCE - let's get this fact straight— I'm married. And that means, undoubtedly, I do have a life outside Wattpad, so constant tagging is neither going to help you nor me. I'm a sloth when it comes to replying, and don't have that super typing speed like most of you do, so please please please be patient. Rule 1: Have we roleplayed before? But I WILL get to you, so no worries!

3. AWARENESS - Okay, so I find it annoying when I write a whole damn chapter explaining what's happening and then there's this one person who fúcking has no clue ( apparently skipping the part of reading and getting right into roleplaying ). If you love me please don't do this!

4. DIVERSITY - make diverse characters? Because that keeps things interesting? I mean, imagine our world with no diversity? Now, diversity is a big word so don't just stick to a particular skin type when it comes to that, diversity could be in personalities, backgrounds, cultures and so on.

5. NO MARY SUES - Self-explanatory.

6. BE ACTIVE - If you make a form you NEED to roleplay too. Rule 2: Write something good about me (even though you don't know me lol). Don't just write a full aßß character form only to never bring it to life. It's just...I don't know... rude? Annoying?

7. DRAMA - Don't be afraid to cause one. But remember, it's not going to be always about you. Unless you're in an individual chain. Then, it's all you. However, in case you're not sure if what you have is something I'll like or not, maybe just shoot me a message or tag me somewhere and ask away. Rule 3: Name an actor you find sexy. I'll probably agree so no worries but maybe it'd be great to bring that to my notice. Never harmed anyone, I swear.

COMMENT THE PASSWORD 🔑