✨ day three | time to know [OPEN] ✨

After the intense and nerve-wracking interviews had concluded, the selected candidates felt a mixture of relief and excitement as they were given a much-needed day of rest

After the intense and nerve-wracking interviews had concluded, the selected candidates felt a mixture of relief and excitement as they were given a much-needed day of rest. The palace, adorned with opulent decorations and sparkling chandeliers, exuded an air of regal elegance and splendor. The royals were determined not to leave anything to chance in this crucial process, as they sought to find the perfect match.

Though the selection process was moving swiftly, the royals were cautious not to rush it. They wanted to ensure that the mistakes of the past were not repeated, and so they meticulously planned this day of respite for the chosen ones. The candidates, wearing elegant attire, were escorted to luxurious guest rooms overlooking the meticulously manicured gardens, where colorful flowers danced in the gentle breeze.

During their day of freedom, the selected candidates enjoyed a multitude of activities to unwind. Some strolled through the enchanting gardens, with fountains glistening in the sunlight, while others lounged on plush cushions, savoring delectable meals prepared by skilled palace chefs. Laughter and friendly chatter filled the halls as the candidates formed bonds and shared their experiences.

Unbeknownst to the candidates, the royals gathered in a secret chamber concealed behind an intricately carved wooden panel. The meeting room was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, casting flickering shadows on the ancient tapestries that adorned the walls. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation as the royals carefully deliberated the next steps in the selection process.

After much consideration, they decided to introduce a new phase to the process, one that would allow the chosen candidates a precious opportunity to connect with a selecting royal of their choice. This would take place before the commencement of the second phase, "The Day of Preparation," which held immense significance in the selection process.

The royals believed that this one-on-one interaction would reveal important insights into the candidates' personalities and intentions. The hour-long rendezvous would take place in the palace's hidden gardens, a secluded oasis of lush greenery and blooming roses, providing a romantic and intimate setting for the royals and selecteds to get to know each other better.

 The hour-long rendezvous would take place in the palace's hidden gardens, a secluded oasis of lush greenery and blooming roses, providing a romantic and intimate setting for the royals and selecteds to get to know each other better

[ THINGS TO REMEMBER ]

1. You can tag for any of the selecting royals [If you wish to meet both, you can tag them for a random meeting. Think of bumping into them or something lol]

2. Be patient. I know the roleplay is going super slow (so sorry for that omg) but bear with me. I do intend to take this one to the finish line. I promise :D

3. This meeting with royals doesn't have to be over the top. It can be as simple as it goes. But do start thinking of something for the SECOND PHASE, where you will be expected to design the date night (for the final seduction night). This meeting can be useful in knowing what the royals prefer or not ;)

4. Good luck and I dearly hope some of you are still here lmao :P