dictum | directions from the palace

r u l e s   o f   t h e   s e l e c t i o n :

= once the selecteds enter the palace, they would be given a full day to rest as the powerful magic in the premises of the palace might render them weak in their abilities, which might directly affect their health. after a full day of rest, they would be fine as a fiddle the next day.

= in previous years, many attempts had been to attack the royals. to avoid that, no selected is supposed to carry any weapons with them. even their nails would be trimmed and their hair would be shortened to a reasonable length. a servant would be provided to monitor their movements.

= selecteds are expected to behave in the best way possible. if they are found causing any trouble (especially vamps) or wandering into places they are shunned from, it could lead to direct elimination or discipline by the royals themselves. the latter is worse.

= selecteds are assumed to hold a proper decorum when in the presence of royalty. any sort of contempt might lead to elimination before being thrown into dungeons for further sentence as the royalty sees fit.

= as long as selecteds are in the palace, they cannot create physical relations with anyone. not even the royals other than the selecting ones. no matter who seduces who, the selecteds would be the ones to be punished. period.

= any attempt to harm the royalty leads to capital punishment.

= any argument with other factions might lead to a few nights in the dungeon.

= if any selecting royal approaches a selected, they cannot refuse them.

= if the selecting royals summon them to any part of the palace, they must please the said royalty.

= if any other royal summons them, they can decline or postpone according to their convenience. except, if it's the order from the queen, they are expected to drop everything and make an appearance.

 except, if it's the order from the queen, they are expected to drop everything and make an appearance

(more would be added soon. feel free to break then lol )