Times up

"I feel like we passed this rock before," Claire said as she looked at the massive rock and he sighed a bit.

"No Claire we haven't passed this rock yet," he said as she sat down for the rock with a sigh.

"Feels like we have been here before. I remember back before you were even thought of I was a good tracker now I just get confused all the time. Do you know what's funny I can't even remember how old I am!" She laughed making Jaskier smile a bit.

"Claire come on the next town is just up a head," he said as she paused for a second.

"Weren't we looking for someone?" She asked.

"Yes why?" Geralt asked.

"I wouldn't make much sence to me if people were after me I would go off the path and into the woods," Claire informed.

"She might not be in the woods Claire," he informed.

"Well she might be in there. Your true love or what ever," she explained.

"Claire she is a child, not a a wife for him or me we are way to old for her," Jaskier pointed out.

"Then why would a girl be in the woods then? Her parents should be with her; I fought monsters long before you two were born. They could be in the woods and she could be scared well I may be old and deaf also a little blind but that will not stop me from... no I wasn't going to town.. the woods! Yes the woods I love the woods. Have ever told you I hunted really big monsters before you two were born?" She asked as Geralt smiled a bit.

"No I would love to hear it," Geralt said as she yawned.

"Probably another time Geralt I am so sleepy," she said as she started taking a nap where she sat.

"She has been sleeping a lot recently," Jaskier said worried.

"I know, her times about up. At least hopefully she won't burst into flames," Geralt said weakly as Jaskier nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss her Geralt, she is still as sharp as a nail," he informed as  Geralt grabbed his knife.

"I'm going hunting, don't let her out of your sight. She has been wondering off recently," Geralt said as he sighed.

"Fine, just come back quickly I will be bord and I might fall asleep with her honestly," Jasker informed.

"I'll be back when I come back," he informed then went off to the woods.

An hour passed an Jaskier fell asleep and Claire woke up and looked at the forest and noticed Geralt was missing.

"Ah that boy! What am I going to do with him?! He's going to be the death of me at this rate. Probably out there lost now, that's what I get for napping on the job," Claire said as she got up and went into the woods.

Geralt came back a few minutes later and noticed she was gone and dropped the wild pig and woke up Jaskier.

"I told you to watch her!" Geralt yelled.

"I was tired to she couldn't have gone far," Jaskier informed.

"Her curse may end her tonight, you better hope she doesn't die before then!" He growled as he grabbed his sword and  ran off into the woods.

"Pretty flowers, little Claire might like them. Oh no! That crazy child, just as bad as her father! It's always bad when children are quiet. Ciri!" She shouted and started looking around for her.

"Claire! Claire!" Geralt yelled as he was trying to fallow her sent but pure worry filled his body especially since she wasn't answering him.

She was hard of hearing now and almost completely blind. Im her cat form she couldn't move anymore, her legs were useless so if a wolf got to her before he could find her he would be devastated and he would blame himself for losing her. Geralt really loved her no matter how far gone she was Claire was still Claire. Wait Claire thought Ciri was in the woods, she was looking for her. Once she found Ciri she might die!