PLEASE READ!

Side note: if you want a good impression about me, the author, this is not the story you wanna start off with. Trust me you're gonna think I'm a weird, 12, whitewashed kid....which I was when writing this.

I wrote this book when I was twelve and finished when I was fourteen so the couple of first chapters you can see are very cringy.

I also want to say that this was my first serious book.....The first few chapters are a bit toxic but this is enemies to lovers, it's kinda cringe, it goes too fast in chapter three and there's cheating going on (not main characters; the side pieces.) which I don't condone but I have no idea why I put it in there.

Pls give this book a chance cus I've seen many people comment "toxic characters, I'm leaving." while's true during chapter three it gets better I promise.

Just because someone is being cheated on doesn't mean they're the victim. In the story you'll see only one person cheating....but what if the "victim" has been and always was doing the same shit...what if they were a little cuckoo? But their side hasn't been shown

Think about that before you come for my characters.

I admit my flaws but the whole book isn't a flaw I promise

WARNING -CHAPTER THREE IS UNEXPECTED

Thank you.

AGAIN P.S: if you want a good impression about me, the author, this is not the story you wanna start off with. Trust me you're gonna think I'm a weird, 12, whitewashed kid....which I was when writing this.