01

A young man,who looked about 20 was watching the tv. He was sitting on the sofa comfortably with a smirk on his face and holding a gun in his hand. He was watching the news.

Maid:"Your coffee sir"

She served the coffee to him politely. He took a sip and glared at the maid. She was sweating and started to stutter to him.

Maid:"Y-Yes sir? What's wrong?"

He threw the hot coffee on her face and she screamed. He placed his gun next to her head. His eyes started to get dark by the minute. The maid fearfully looked at him while crying.

Maid:"S-Sir?" He slammed his hand on the table
???:"YOU CALL THIS COFFEE?" The maid flinched.
Maid:"S-Sir i-"
???:"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE COFFEE!" She started to sob hard
Maid:"I'm sorry s-sir" but soon his anger turned into a devilish smirk.
???:"So..Should i give you what you deserve?" He said while keeping the gun even close to her head. She panicked
Maid:"S-Sir please no.. I have a daughter!" He sighed
???:"What a pathetic excuse. Look here at my eyes you piece of shit. I don't give a damn about if your daughter lives or dies without you. All i want is to give you what you deserve."
Maid:"S-Sir.." She sobbed
???:"You deserve death my dear" He shot her and she fell down. All the other maids were watching the ghastly scene which happened right in front of their eyes. He sat on the couch as if nothing happened.

???:"Coffee?" The maids panicked and started to make coffee for him while another man who was probably in his 50's came to the room and saw the dead maid laying on the floor. He quickly approached the young man and widened his eyes.
Old man:"DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU KILLED ANOTHER MAID!"
???:"I did, father" He said casually while a maid came and gave coffee to him. He started sipping it.
Old man:"YOU! YOU'LL DEFINITELY GO TO HELL IF YOU DO THIS! SINCE YOU'RE THE MAFIA LEADER,IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL TO PEOPLE! TRY TO HE NICE AND HELP THEM!!" He didn't listen his father's advice and continued to watch the tv while sipping his coffee.
???:"Help!? Ew. Father,afterall i am Satan. I'm the one who rules hell and even if i don't It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven." The old man sighed and left while muttering
Old man:"You're never going to change." Soon there was a news saying..

"Satan has killed another innocent soul who was the ceo of the"Kim's company" This terrible news gave depression to all those who work at the Kim's. The police officers started a new team to defeat the Satan and his gang so that there can be peace in our world."

???:"Peace? When I'm here? Oh no baby" He laughed sarcastically.

"A young girl named Choi Y/n has painted this intresting and horrifying masterpiece and won the Asia's best artist award. She also said this while winning the award."

Y/n:"I never thought that I'd actually win the award but thank you. Many people don't get what this painting is about. Well i don't know if people believe the stories about Eve and Adam but this is a painting inspired by it. Many don't believe that there is something called hell or heaven but i do. Lucifer,A pure soul which turned into a horrific soul called Satan is the inspiration of this painting. People said that I'm a Psychopath because i painted a devil but it's just because i find these things intresting and I'm sorry but i don't really care whether you like it or not because it's my choice. People said that I'm rude and that I'll always end up in hell. Like bro,I don't care. Just like the book said It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. Thank you"

"Y/n? Devil? Intresting? Psychopath? Eve and Adam? Lucifer? Painting? Savageness? What an interesting girl she is

"Y/n? Devil? Intresting? Psychopath? Eve and Adam? Lucifer? Painting? Savageness? What an interesting girl she is. Amazing masterpiece.. about hell? Her words? I'm speechless" ??? Thought to himself.
He turned off the tv and went upstairs.

Y/N POV

Here I am. Me and my family. Mom,Dad,Sis.., Waiting for the news to say about me winning the "Asia's best artist" award. While waiting we saw another news. A terrible news.. MR KIM DIED!? What the freaking hell! Someone named.. Satan killed him? Who the fuck is Satan!? This is the millionth time that the police are starting a new team to bring peace in our world. I was getting curious about it and i asked my dad

Y/n:"Who is Satan?" They all looked at me blankly while sweating
Jennie(Y/n's sister):"It's better if you don't know." I glared at them
Dad:"Fine.. He's the most richest and dangerous Mafia leader in Asia."
Y/n:" His name is Satan?"
Dad:"Yes well ..His name is.. P-Park Jimin..He doesn't like people when they call him by his name so instead he and the people call him Satan. Because he is known as the living devil. He has tortured innocents because they didn't pay him back, raped girls because their parents didn't work well,Killed his servents because they didn't do what he said. He's an awful man that's why we didn't want to tell you about him. We thought that it would trouble your dream of winning the Asia's best artist. Well Y/n.. whatever you do.. Don't say his name.. please ... Atleast for us.." I nodded and what an awful man that guy is.. ! I couldn't stop thinking about what appa told me but soon the news was announcing the winner of Asia's best artist award and there I am.. on the tv. People liked my savage reply .. i got lots of praise and claps from them. My parents and sisters praised me aswell. It's just my classmates and friends or should I say frenemy? They copy me,tease me, demotivate me and pretend like they're always by my side during my hard times but soon i realised that they're not the ones for me. There's no one for me except my family and my wonderful fans. I'm pretty popular actually. Not in school,In social medias. I'm all over the place. People really seem to be enjoying my arts. At the beginning i thought art was lame and boring but soon i realised the meaning of life. I never felt this happy for knowing the true meaning of a simple three letter word called Art. It's the best. They said that painting a devil is like disrespecting our culture. I didn't do anything against our culture and infact,I don't like to call this Painting "Devil" I like to call it "The unique and powerful beauty" A girl who's smart and strong,kind to those who are kind,Rude to those who are rude,Savage to those who are Sarcastic,Sadist to those who hate her. She's the meaning of Women empowerment. A painting to prove that female is not just a gender but also a fact. If males can do something so do females can. There's nothing we females can't do. And if someone tries to replace our mind, don't listen. Be yourself, because it's your body and your choice. Don't let anyone ever take advantage of you because if you let them bit too happy around you, They'll try to sit on your head. I don't easily trust people. Probably the reason why i have no friends but who needs them while i have such an amazing family. A caring and a loving mom, A strong and a caring Dad,A beautiful and a supportive sister is all that i need. Enough, I'm already too tired. It was 9:30pm so i went to bed since i didn't want to get sleepy in the morning and fail my tests in college.

~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~

Heya! Howdy do today? Was this chapter nice and intresting? I hope that it is. If you don't mind,please vote,follow and comment. And if you have any suggestions kindly share them. Lastly take care of yourself,eat well,get your beauty sleep. Love ya! Have a good day/night!