06

JIMIN POV

Mom:"P-Please..." She sobbed . Hell why are humans so sentimental? So pathetic. My phone started ringing so I took it out of my pocket. I saw and smirked at who called me.

"Mine❤️"

I answered the call happily.

OTP

Jimin:"Yes my dear?" I heard her sobbing
Y/n:"What-Whatever Y-You do.. P-Please don't do anything my parents...Th-They're innocent souls.. They did nothing wrong ..T-They just don't want to see their daughter suffering..Please...Leave them.. You can do anything to me but my parents...Please!!" Awh anything?
Jimin:"Then can I get the ownership of you?" I asked while smirking. She sobbed even hardly.
Jimin:"I'll take that as a yes. Darling..just for you.. I'll leave your parents. But one thing. TELL THEM NOT TO MESS WITH ME BECAUSE I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL THEM,DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" I yelled at her loudly.
Y/n:"T-They won't...P-Please give the phone to my mom ..."
Jimin:"Fuck! Fine" I handed it to her
Y/n:"Eomma?"
Mom:"Y/n!"
Y/n:"Eomma ..Take appa and leave that place...Come home."
Mom:"But this-"
Y/n:"EOMMA! LISTEN TO ME! I CAN'T LOSE YOU AND DAD!"
Mom:"O-Okay dear.."
Y/n:"Remember? Every cloud has a silver lining."
Mom:"I love you dear.."
Y/n:"I love you too mom .."
Mom:"I'll come soon with your dad."
Y/n:"Okay..and please.. Don't do anything against Jimin."
Mom:"Dear don't say hi-"
Y/n:"Fear of a name,only increases the fear of the thing itself."
I grabbed the phone from y/n's mom's hand

Jimin:"Done talking babe?" Y/n giggled sarcastically. What is she doing? What did she say to her mom?
Y/n:"You'll soon regret everything you've done." I smirked
Jimin:"Like what?"
Y/n:"You've killed my principal-"
Jimin:"Oh no I didn't! That was a stupid,foolish,idiotic and tragic accident"
Y/n:"Like your birth." WHAT THE FUCK!? NO SHE DIDN'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y/N!!!
Jimin:"Don't worry babe.. You'll surely receive a punishment for that"
Y/n:"pfft... I'm not scared. What you gonna do? Rape me again? I don't care. Just rape you how many times you want to. I'll never be yours. An angel like me will not be in the hands of a devil like you." Oh angel hey? I'd love myself an angel in my hands.,in the hands of Satan.
Jimin:"I'll make you regret saying that"
Y/n:"Blah blah. Good night...bastard"
She hung up. I HEARD THAT. I FUCKING HEARD THAT! I AM NOT A BASTARD! Y/N!!!!!!
I turned around and saw that her parents were gone..aargh! Then I again received a call.

OTP

Jimin:FUCK WHAT?"
Man:"Cindy escaped sir."
Jimin:"WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? ARE YOU WOMEN? YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP A 6 YEAR OLD IN YOUR CUSTODY. YOU PIECE OF!! ARGH! NOW..WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE WENT?"
Man:"S-She talked about going to her parents house.."
Jimin:"THEIR HOUSES ARE FAR AWAY! SHE CAN ONLY GO THERE BY BUS- Oh wait.. Okay ... cool. Now. I command you to take your gun"
Man:"Yes sir"
Jimin:"Place it near your head."
Man:"S-Sir?"
Jimin:"I SAID PLACE IT NEAR YOUR HEAD!"
Man:"Y-Yes sir.."
Jimin:"Now ...click-" I heard gunshot. Which means he's dead. Cool. Nice.
I hung up.

I went to a bus stand near fox hill and saw no one. I heard sounds nearby. I looked and saw a stray cat. It was situated in a area which was surrounded by trash. I saw a pink cloth . I went near and grabbed the girl's hair. She was about to scream so I placed my gun next to her head.

Jimin:"Dear Cindy. What are you doing here? You do know your parents died right? Then why are you going to their house?"
Cindy:"No ... You lying! They not dead..."
Jimin:"Oh really?"
Cindy:"Yes..Can you help me find them?"
Jimin:"Dear...Look at me.. I'm Satan. The living devil. I reign hell. I ain't here to help. I only here to kill. I killed your dad or should I say ants killed your dad."
Cindy:"Ants..killed daddy?" I nodded
Jimin:"Yeah..then..your mummy sucided ."
Cindy:"Suicide...what that?"
Jimin:"She herself killed her"
Cindy:"But why momma do that?"
Jimin:"because...her husband died "
Cindy:"But why momma and dadda left me and Megan alone..?"
Jimin:"Their fate "
Cindy:"Excuse me satan..?"
Jimin:"Yes..?"
Cindy:"Where is momma and dadda?"
Jimin:"In heaven."
Cindy:"What heaven?"
Jimin:"Heaven is a really fun place. You can get whatever you want "
Cindy:"My momma and dadda are there?"
I nodded
Cindy:"Can i see them?"
Jimin:"Sure.." i shot her head..
I took my phone out and called the police

OTP

Jimin:"A young girl named Cindy was murdered at fox hill bus stand."

I hung up and took out the sim card of my phone and threw it away. I left that place.

The next day
Y/N POV

I was scrolling through my phone then i received a notification.

"A young girl named Cindy was murdered. Her dad was the principal of Korean arts college. Poor child. Last night,a mysterious man called the police and said that "A young girl named Cindy was murdered at fox hill bus stand" the police officers were shook by this murder. There were no signs of the murder. They dialed that number but it was no longer in use. People are saying,Satan is the one who killed her. Soon the detective found a sim card laying on the ground. It was really smart of the murderer to do that"

Cindy!? Oh no! That kid was only 6 year old... SATAN! YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND. SHE WAS JUST A LITTLE KID!

JIMIN POV

Again, waiting for the news..

"A young girl named Cindy was murdered. Her dad was the principal of Korean arts college. Poor child. Last night,a mysterious man called the police and said that "A young girl named Cindy was murdered at fox hill bus stand" the police officers were shook by this murder. There were no signs of the murder. They dialed that number but it was no longer in use. People are saying,Satan is the one who killed her. Soon the detective found a sim card laying on the ground. It was really smart of the murderer to do that"

Pfft. I know I'm smart.

"Choi Y/n, Asia's best artist is again invited to a another competition which is the "World's best artist" competition. It is held in LA. Los Angeles. Her latest painting, nature's beauty is trending viral right now. Let's all praise her and hope that she will win the competition. Good luck Y/n."

Wow. But nah..too colourful.. It would've been better if she added more black and red ...and maybe a scene of a crime...or.. what am i talking about? She's not that type...anyways... I heard a knock on my door and i opened it .... And ...

To be continued...
(Short-ass ep. Sorry) heya howdy do? Me? Fine . Actually...kinda not ... I feel very depressed and sad for making a kid die. And Jimin is the one who's killing her is just.. Jimin is not that kind of person..this is just an imajination.. anyways bye love ya