10 Final

Y/n POV
Me and Jimin got married. Jimin was no longer a devil. He never killed any pure souls ever again. He protects me,loves me,cares for me. I'm so glad I have him. Mom , Jennie and dad like him a lot now.. I even met his friend Taehyung. He's nice. Jimin is so soft and caring yet flirty towards me. So sweet. He totally changed. I would never call him Satan ever again. He's an angel. My saviour. Soon again, The world's best artist competition was held. I won and Jimin cheered for me. Like i said ... I'll paint me and my partner together,i painted me and Jimin. No one has seen Jimin's face so they don't know it's him. I never told my fans Jimin's name. It was 2 months since me and Jimin got married. I was washing the dishes. Suddenly i heard footsteps approach me. I didn't turn around as i know who it is.

Warm hands back hugged my waist. I could feel his hot and warm breath on my neck. I turned around and it was only my handsome hubby. I jumped onto him and hugged him like a koala.
He kissed my hair and caressed it.

Jimin:"Hi baby.." He placed me on the counter and devoured my lips..
Y/n:"Jimin-ah!!"I hugged him and he hugged me back
Jimin:"I missed your fragrance and you babygirl.."
Y/n:"Why are you late?"
Jimin:"Nothing... just some brats on the way.."
Y/n:"Do you wanna go and eat- Ah!" Fuck. I just screamed.  Jimin was worried.
Jimin:"Baby what happened?" Shit
Y/n:"Nothing it's just-"
Jimin:"Tell me."
Y/n:"Period cramps" I crossed my arms and sighed in annoyance.
Jimin:"Wait a minute..I have an idea"
Y/n:"No I'm not in the mood to eat chocolate cake Ah!" My lower abdomen was hurting so much that tears came out of my eyes without realising. Jimin kneeled down and immediately wiped my tears off.
Jimin:"You should never cry. Alright?"
I hugged him and nodded
Jimin:"And no it's not chocolate cake. It's just ..A special treatment that you wouldn't get periods for nine months"
Woah
Y/n:"Really what- No! Jimin.. I'm not ready-" He smirked. Aish Y/n..you know what that means. So after 8 rounds he stopped and we were both hugging eachother on the bed,naked.
Jimin:"Love?"
Y/n:"Mm?"
Jimin:"Did i hurt you baby?"
Y/n:"No..You never hurt me.."
He pecked me and we both slept.

The next day
Y/n POV

I woke up because my stomach was hurting. Shit..i don't think my periods went away. I went to the bathroom and saw.. pregnancy test..
So Jimin already planned to do it...
I checked and..2 lines..Which means

....

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I'm pregnant! I went out and jumped onto Jimin.

He woke up.

Jimin:"Baby? What happened?"
I showed him the results and he widened his eyes. He started kissing me. Of course i kissed him back.
Jimin:"I'm gonna be a daddy oh wait.. i already am." He winked at me and i blushed.
Jimin:"Now baby.."
Y/n:"Yes chim?"
Jimin:"From today onwards..You need to call me daddy." I widened my eyes
Y/n:"What but-"
Jimin:"Nuh uh. There are two reasons. 1. our baby needs to call me daddy. 2. Well..i don't think I need to explain that..or should I babygirl?" I sighed and he pulled me onto his lap.
Jimin:"What's my name?"
Y/n:"Park Ji- Ah!" Fuck it. He spanked me.
Jimin:"What is my name?"
Y/n:"Daddy..." I said seductively and oops..I turned him on..well..9th round..here we come..

4 months later

Me and Jimin went to the hospital. Just weekly check up. Jimin went to get some medicines for me so I stayed in the waiting room. Suddenly a man came.

Man:"Hey beautiful..." I scoffed
Y/n:"Hey beautiful!" I mocked him and he grabbed my wrist.
Man:"You dare disrespect daddy?"
He was about to kiss me but..

Jimin kicked him and he fell down.
Jimin:"How dare you touch my girl?" His men came and took that man away. I hugged Jimin.
Jimin:"I'm sorry I left you alone babe.. I'm sorry that he touched you.. I'm reall-"
Y/n:"Shush! It's fine daddy.."
Jimin:"I love you"
Y/n:"Love you too!"

We got home and Jimin said he has work so he went somewhere. I rested on the bed.

Jimin POV

I checked y/n and she was sleeping peacefully. I went to the basement and saw that filthy piece of shit.

I sat on the chair and spoke.

Jimin:"How dare you touch something which belongs to Satan?"
Man:"No sir i-"
Jimin:"Guards...Give this bitch our special stabbing and ants and  gunshot treatments."
Man:"No"
Jimin:"DO YOU EVEN NO WHO SHE IS? SHE'S THE WIFE OF WORLD'S BIGGEST MAFIA SATAN!. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!? YOU PIECE OF SHIT! SHE IS MINE! SHE IS ONLY MINE! SHE IS SATAN'S"

The end......

Happy Diwali guys. Hope you burst many crackers and have fun. Take care, don't eat too much sweets hehe. Buh bye love u.