The Rain.

Hehe lovelies,

As Promised, here is the rulki short, I've tried to keep it natural and cheesy. This is Part One not sexual content but cute & romantic, tomorrow night I'll surely post without delay part two which will have mature content. Do Vote and Comment. Happy Reading..!

XoXo

.
.
.

"Cut & Pack Up" Hemen Sir said.
I was totally exhausted today, so many romantic scenes with Gulki, but it was super fun. She is such a mood, never lets me get bored. "Let's Finally go home, Rahil" she said happily and pulled me.

We went to our rooms, I quickly got changed, packed my bag and was getting down the stairs when i heard Gulki calling me, "Rahil wait, even I'll come along with you". She was trying to put her hair in a messy bun, i took her bag to ease out for her. She looked Pretty. I took my car and was leaving, when I saw Gulki Standing out of her car, i asked and she replied "The Car isn't starting". "Then, I'll drop you home anyways it's on the way" I said. Since last few days, she's been seeking time to spend with me and i also love it, during the scenes we talk about random stuffs & tease each other. I'm always contented when she's around me, and now-a-days she does all the romantic scenes with me comfortably. "Rahil let's go" she said bringing me out of my trance. She turned on the radio and started humming the song, she really has a sweet voice. Gulki being Gulki didn't sit quiet, she started pulling my cheeks and messed my hair while i was driving. "You're looking handsome, Rahil" she complimented me causally and i just winked at her. She blushed❤️. And i was shocked. She took out a big pack of Dairy Milk Silk & started eating, i took a few glances and she eyed me from the corner of her eyes. She forwarded the chocolate from where she had taken a bite, "i usually don't share chocolates, but It's actually given by a Fan of Anuseena, so i need to share it with you or else fans will kill me" she said and i took a small bite from where she had eaten.

It started raining heavily and since it's not safe to drive, i parked the car in an empty road. I looked at Gulki, for sure she would run out to play, so i put the doors on childlock. "Rahil, your car door isn't opening" she said cutely like a kid trying to open. "It will not open" i smirked. Realisation hit her that it's childlocked. "Rahil, I'm not a kid, open the door i want to play in the rain for sometime" saying she came closer to me, our chests lightly touched and she tried opening the lock from my side. I held her by her bare waist and made her sit. "So you'll not open the door" she starred at me cutely by folding her hands to her chest, "No" i replied pouting. She again got up and kissed my cheek and unknowingly opened the door. I also loved rain. So i got down the car, she is such a kid. Jumping on water puddles, raising her hands up & dancing a little, she played contentedly in the rain. While i was just leaning to the car and watching her, she was in a white crop top and pink high waist trousers. She looked divinely beautiful drenched in rain.

I have seen in her eyes and also she knows about what I feel for her. Unknowingly i walked up to her and she gave me a hug, a tight hug. i held her face in my hands and kissed her lips softly for the first time. She too responded giving me a shock. I held her by waist, even after the kiss both of us didn't break the eye contact and i confessed. "I love you, Gulki. Your the purest soul i have ever met, will you grow older with me". The rain had subsided and the cars passed by. I held her hand, made her seat and started driving. "Gulki your the only girl who makes me happy and always motivates me to be a better version of myself and i want this to be everyday. All my life with you" i said intertwining our hands. I have seen it on her face and wished she too has the same feeling. We reached her home. She got down, i thought she felt bad but wait why did she respond to my kiss instead of giving me a slap. She came to my side of the door and knocked and told me to get down. She pulled me inside her house gate and just pecked my cheek, stood over my toes and locked her hands behind my neck and said, "I love you too, Rahil. Last few days, i had this unknown feeling when i was around you. Every little things related to you started mattering me. I didn't know what was it. But today i realised it". "Really..!" I said and took her into a warm soothing hug, lifting her in my arm and twirling around. "Rahil come home, it's started drizzling again and might rain later, stay with me today" i didn't know what to say. "Stop thinking, take your bag and come in, it's getting cold" she ordered and went in.

I walked in and it was the fourth time i visited her home. We've had coffee, lunch together a few times at her home, she cooks deliciously. "Rahil, get changed, you'll catch with cold" and guided me to her room. She took a towel, made me sit on the chair and started wiping my hair. I felt like a kid been taken care of. I wrapped my hands around her bare waist and smooched her belly and pulled her closer to me, making her grasp. "Freshen up, I'll get you some coffee" she said & escaped. I changed into a black vest and causal shorts because that's the only thing I had. I walked down to the kitchen to find her looking the cutest, she was in a high waist denim shorts and oversized white t shirt tucked in and that specs. We had only few conversations after coming home, both of us were absorbing the things happened few minutes ago. We were sitting on the swing in her balcony and sharing a big mug of coffee, she placed her head over my chest and i securely wrapped my arms around her. We were wrapped in the warm quilt and i passed the mug after sipping it. "Rahil, i have always wanted to tell you, you look so so so so handsome. And you're such a sweetheart". I kissed her forehead for the first time, i felt so surreal. "Our energies and vibes match, that's the best of all" i added.

"Rahil, i want to atleast spend next two or three months with you. Maybe not in a live-in relation, but I really want to know more about you" she said as matter of fact. "Don't worry, Gulki, I'll give you the time & space required. It's the matter of being together forever. Both of us need to be sure of our feelings before we tell our families. Actually, my mum knows about you, i mean, i had been telling her about you and what I feel for you. She is really excited to meet you, Gulki". I said understandingly. "Rahil, even my mum knows, but she kinda teases me with your name" she said making me giggle. "It's not funny" she said grumpily. She sat on my lap facing me and hugged me, placing her face around my neck, her warm breath soothing my hormones, i cuddled her making her feel warm and rubbed her back. It's magical that she fits into my arms perfectly.

We prepared dinner together. Some rotis, dal, Salad and a fruit custard since I have a sweet tooth, actually both of us love sweets. We had dinner, it was not cringe like feeding each other but instead we had hearty conversation and shared a plate of food because 'Jhoota khane se pyaar bhadta hai'. We were just growing happier when around each other. She insisted me to sleep next to her, i didn't hesitate. She put her leg on my stomach and kept her head on my chest. She had changed into a crop top and loose shorts. I've never shared my bed with anyone after I turned 18. But today, it felt peace, a different level of peace. After few minutes, she laid above me & I wrapped my hands around her bare waist making her feel secured, she clutched my vest tighter when i moved my hands on her waist, oh it was so soft. She looked up and kissed my cheek "Good Night, Rahil" she said making my ears turn warm. "Good Night, Sweetheart." i said and pecked her hair and held her more tightly. she dozed off so soon, she was really tired of all day shooting. She looked adorable while sleeping, all i felt was only love and immense love for her. I kissed her forehead and her lips curved into a small smile. Promising myself, never i would let the smile on her face fade away and never break the trust she has on me, i too dozed off to sleep.

.
.
.

The Mature Part of Rulki coming tomorrow.🙈

.
.
.

So here is the eight part, Ignore the grammatical errors. Hope you guys liked it.

Do like and share the story. And don't forget to vote.
Comment down below telling me how was the story

No votes target today, because it's about rulki and i had promised to update this, The Mature Part coming tomorrow. STAY TUNED..!

XoXo

.
.
.