The Feel (Mature)

Disclaimer :

High Smut and erotic chapter ahead..
If you guys don't want to read, i request you all from the bottom of my heart, not to report the story..

My Previous Book "Her Hot Master" as been deleted since it had been reported by my followers

.
.
.

It was an amazing start to my morning, we both went for a jog together at 6 am. My man looked hot in the morning as well, his hair was all messy, sleepy eyes and he was in his sweatshirt and shorts. We shared a few conversations and did the jog for almost 20 minutes.

I was tired and stood my the tree for support. He came towards me and swiftly pinned me to the tree and starred into my eyes. I had opted for the full coverage red sports bra paired with short half zipped sweatshirt and Black thights.

He pulled down my sweatshirt zip and brushed his fingers on my bare waist making me gasp. The cool breeze and his touches made my breath even more heavy. I held his shoulders for some support and he nuzzled into my neck inhaling my fragrance. Our cheeks were squeezed against each other making my ears go red.

"Rahilll" i called him and he jerked. He got annoyed and scratched the back of his hair. I zipped up and we moved towards home soon.

.
.

I walked out of the washroom drying my hair. The man infront of me, made me go red. Is he trying to seduce me? I thought.

He was shirtless and below was his cute shorts. He was sun-bathing in the balcony. The bright sunrays on his Chiselled body and his biceps shinning. Oh god! His abs are always treat to my eyes. Every curve was perfectly visible. His smooth fair skin adding to my pleasure. Those long legs were super sexy. He looked no less than Greek god.

A sweat bead caught my eye, which trailed down from his forehead to his chest and abs. "Ahem..hhmm" he coughed and caught me drooling over him. He got up from his chair and walked up to me, i took few steps back and was caged between him and the wall.

He yanked me on himself making me shiver. All thanks to my wet hair and his hard chest. He pulled the knot of my bathrobe, i closed my eyes in anticipation. I too desired for him and his love.

The bathrobe fell on the floor and i could see a naughty smile on his face. I was in my bra and high waist denim shorts. He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me to the bed.

He hovered me and slightly pressed his chest on me and kissed my mole near my lips. I held his neck and caressed his hair and pulled him for a kiss. I dominated the kiss, making our tongues swirl and taste each other.

He changed our position and i was above him, our bodies squeezed against each other. We pulled out and i kept my head on his chest while he caressed my hair. "Let's make love tonight" he said and i blushed.

.
.

We had our breakfasts and left for the set. I had few scenes today while he had action sequence. I was super delighted because all his action scenes were shirtless.

I was dressed up in a saree today for the scene and was standing among everyone in the centre. We completed few lines and were waiting for the camera adjustments.

Rahil walked up, he was cladded in clean white shirt and brown trousers. Looking handsome as always. He came towards me and kissed my cheek and whispered "You look very beautiful, baby". He brushed his fingers on my waist and pulled the pallu that was tucked in my waist band and left to sit on the chair.

I blushed. Blushed really hard. Everyone around gaving me the background noise and more teasing came my way. I looked at him astonishingly, who was sitting there with his legs crossed like nothing happened. With great difficulty, i completed my shot and all the time he sat infront and gave me winks and naughty smiles.