The Teasing.

Not proofread*

.
.
.

"knock knock"
Rahil got inside my room. "Hey Rahil, i missed you" i said and kissed his cheek, making him blush. He is so so shy. "Come on, i had been to Delhi only for 2 days and you missed me" he said and sat on my bed in my makeup room. "Yess, i missed you so much" i said and sat on his lap facing him.

He was dressed in the Police Uniform, sunglasses on his shirt button, shinning face, hair gelled, bright smile. A silver chain around his neck. "You look so handsome, baby" i said and he hugged me. "But, why aren't you ready, we have a shot now. Come on, get changed" he said and i rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired, i had an ad shoot last night" i replied. "Then....." He said and i looked at him.

"Then..what" i asked. "why don't i help you change" he said making me blush. "Shutup Rahil, we are on the set" i replied.

He made me stand and just locked the door. He took steps towards me. "Rahil, i know you wouldn't do anything like that" i said teasing him. "I can, don't challenge me. Anyways you look so pretty in this Crop Top and high waist track pants but more hot in the Police Uniform" he said smiling. Soon i was stuck between the wall and him. He snaked his arm on my back and held my bare waist and pulled me closer to him.

(Trying Hindi a little, comment and tell me, should i continue Hindi. Also no bashing for wrong spelling)

Our breaths mingled, he soon kissed my lips softly and took off my crop top. He gave me wet kisses on my neck. I held his neck closer and massaged his nape and scalp, while he pulled down my track pants and it fell down in a Click! I locked my one leg on his hip and leaned closer.

 I held his neck closer and massaged his nape and scalp, while he pulled down my track pants and it fell down in a Click! I locked my one leg on his hip and leaned closer

I hugged him tightly, he lifted me in his arms by placing his hands on my butts and i locked my legs on his hips. We kissed each other passionately. Our lips swirling and tasting each other. "Ahh" i moaned as he bit my lips. And all the while he was pressing my butts and made me horny.

He placed me on the table and took a step back and looked at me. I closed my eyes feeling shy, i was in my bra and undies. "Tum itni pyaari ho samane, hum kabbo mein kaise rahe" he said that cliche lyrics and i blushed. He came closer and kissed my midriff and he pushed his face on my cleavage, i held his neck for support. He moved all his long cold fingers on my back and i raised my chest more and he got more access to my breast.

Shit! Someone knocked, "Ma'am, aap ready ho, Director wait kar rahe hai", "Bas 5 min" i replied.

He looked at me with the cutest face. "Come on Rahil, sab wait kar rahe hai" i said and he walked to take my ironed shirt. He made me wear it, not before brushing my skin with his fingers.

I got down the table and wore my pants. He pinned me to the wall and pressed our chests and made me wear my belt. All the while i was lost in his brown orbs. "I love you, Rahil" i said and he kissed my forehead and replied "i love you too, meri Jaan".

Both of us soon walked down. None of them knew Rahil was in my room. We both are very good at coaxing after we make-out. Everyone were waiting for us at the location.

Hemen Sir explained us the scene. It was such that, Haseena Mallik slips off from the edge, she takes support of Anubhav. And both of them roll down in the woods, anubhav will be above Haseena.

(I hope you guys, got the scene 😉)

"Chalo shoot karte hai. I hope it gets over in a single take, or else you guys might get hurt, because of the stones and sticks on the ground" hemen sir said. It was quite romantic scene but i like it. "Haseena you should hug Anubhav and place your head on his shoulder. And Anubhav you should hold Haseena by her waist and one hand behind her head, do 4 to 5 rolls, we will shoot from different angles aur next shot mein both of you will stand up and Haseena will hug Anubhav".

We took our position, i layed down first and Anubhav on me. He placed his hand on my waist and one hand behind my hand and secured me carefully. We grew more closer and we could feel each other's warm breath. I hugged him tight and dug my face in his neck, my lips on his neck and none of them actually noticed.

"Action" and we rolled, i hugged him more tightly due to the rolling speed and pressed our bodies together. "Cut" and we stopped, he was on the ground and i was above him. We actually forgot of all the people around us. He tucked my hair behind my ear and gave me a bright smile.

I quickly got up and gave him hand for support. "Both of you, take a short break, we'll check the shot." Hemen Sir said and we walked to sit in shade under the tree.

"Get the first aid" he ordered out loud. I looked at him and he held my hand and caressed his fingers on my Forearms. "Gulki, app ko kitni chot ayi hai", i love it when he's so caring. He took the cotton swab and cleaned some blood. "Rahil, look at your arms, even you have got hurt" i roared at him. I took some cotton dipped in antiseptic and moved closer to him and cleaned his forearms.

He looked Raw. Little mud and sweat covered on his bright forehead and hair messed up, there was also i slight cut on his lips with some dry blood which he got since i kissed him wildly.

I went to wash my hands since there was all mud. "You guys need to wait for 20 mins, since we are setting some lighting for the next shot" hemen sir said. There was no empty chair for me.

Rahil spreaded his legs and sat comfortably and said "Aaj joa" i ran upto him and sat on his lap, my leg hanging down the arm rest. I laid my head on his chest and he locked his hands on my lower back.

Both of us were unknowingly asleep in the same position until YK woke me up and showed me our pictures she clicked while we were asleep. I just pouted at her. Rahil looked cute while asleep.

"Action" the next shot was to hug Anubhav. I need to hug him for 2 mins while he has a POV on his mind in the scene.

He wrapped his arms on my back and we hugged each other. It was Bliss. His hard chest and arms wrapping me.

Rahil was done with all his scenes and i had a shot with Bhavika. I was in a Blue crop top and mini blue skirt with two slits showing my legs.
(That dress, in which Bhavika and Gulki did that Pole Dance)

Rahil was sitting at the behind in the room where our shooting was going on. I wanted to be all sexy in this dress and wanted to arouse him. I held the pole and swayed my hips sexily to the music. I made sure to look hot and decent at the same time. All the while his eyes was on me and i love it.

After the shot was done, he barged into my room. I smiled looking at him so aroused. "Gulkii, aap bobot sexy lag rahi hai" he said and locked the door. "You just know how to seduce me, let's make out. I really want you" he said making me blush.

He pinned me to the wall, i was still in the same costume. "May I" he cooed in my ears chivalrously raising his eyebrows and nibbled my ear.

"Am all yours" i replied with a sexy wink.

To be Continued.

.
.
.

Target : 70 votes & 40 Comments

XoXo