The Love. (Mature)

It had been a month of our confessions and this phase was the most beautiful. In span of a month, we got to know each other more, the more I knew about her i fell even more for her. Gulki is Gem of a person. I feel love for her everytime of the day, when shooting, eating, talking, walking, sitting, Because i have the most beautiful soul by my side for the rest of my life.

Today we were going to attend a wedding together, our first public appearance. Both of us were excited. Everyone had been asking whether we were dating, but we didn't spill the beans except for our mothers. But today, everyone would get a hint of us being together forever. It was the wedding of our very close common friend, both of our friends and well wishers would be present at the wedding. I dressed in a royal blue blazer and clean white shirt with royal blue slacks. My hair gelled revealing my bright forehead and eyebrows. My stubble were trimmed to a sharp cut, and my favourite golden watch wrapped around my wrist. I reached her home to find her waiting for me in the balcony. I got down the car to help her. She walked out. And..

I was mesmerized. She looked divine and gorgeous. I felt some desire ignite in me. She was in a blue bralette and blue lehanga with embroidery, her hair was in a messy bun with some blue and white blended artificial flowers, and some soft curls on her glowing face. Today, she opted for a low waist lehanga skirt and i got a glimpse of her belly behind the blue translucent dupatta. I wrapped my hands around her soft waist and kissed her forehead deeply and she gave me a cheek kiss and complimented "You look Handsome as always, Rahil" today i blushed while she teased. I helped her get into the car on the passenger seat and started driving, she looked at me with a cute pout, oh I forgot to compliment her because i was so lost in her. I intertwined with her slender fingers and said, "Gulki, your looking gorgeous. Love you" she giggled and brushed her fingers around my stubble. Her laugh, it's my favourite. We didn't decide to wear blue together, it was a lovely coincidence.

We had lot of fun and amazing time today at the wedding. Everyone were happy to see us together, we recieved many wishes and compliments and given a lil special treatment since we are the new couple. After a few days, i thought to make this an official rulki and give our fans & also her a surprise.

I dropped her home. Both of us got down, i didn't want to let her go. She held my fingers and looked into my eyes, today both us had love filled with desire, she didn't utter a word while i understood. I had the car keys in my hand, i locked it and we walked into the home together.

As we walked up the stairs, she took off her heels, her jewellery and dupatta . I had my blazer in hand. I was now in white shirt and slacks. She turned around to face me only in her bralette and lehanga looking like a young vixen, blush creeped her cheek & ear making them turn red. We kissed each other softly and passionately, i started moving my fingers on her waist making her hold me tighter. Our bodies pressed together. I pulled her bun, making her hair free. She moved her hands in my hair and nape, calming me down. We left each other in need of oxygen, she looked pretty with open hair and soft curls. I carried her in my arms in a bridal style while she wrapped her hands around my neck and started giving soft kisses on my neck, she kissed Evey inch of my neck leaving her lipstick marks and few lovebites. "You've become a wild squirrel" i said and she flushed. I placed her on the bed and hovered her. She wasn't scared because she trusted me and i felt bliss. We both knew what we were going to do.

I kissed around her neck softly and she arched her back. I nibbled her ears, kissed her jawline, she just pulled me more closer to her. She has this milky faint scent which makes me comfortable and also drives me crazy. I unhooked her lehanga and pulled it down, while she closed her eyes blushing . She looked sexy, in her undies and bralette. I trailed down kisses on her midriff making her hold the sheets tight. She pulled my face up and kissed me and hovered me while unbuttoning my shirt. We got up and in a swift motion she took off my shirt. She sat on my lap, her legs locked behind my back and pulled me to her chest and hugged me tighter. Our upper bodies were pressed together, my lips on her chest and around the shoulder. I removed her bralette and she was in a adhesive bra covering only her nipples, she looks gorgeous. I got up the same way and placed her on the bed. The view from above was blissful, only her nipples covered and her smooth body, perfect curves, slender legs and only a tight undies wrapping her down while i was in my short underwear, my bulge being visible. I turned her around and first took off her undies and kissed her butt, she has a super sexy back, i ran my palm on her back and butt more like massaging, that felt amazing for both of us. I turned her facing me and took off the adhesive bra and she hugged me tightly. I slightly rubbed my bulge around her lower hip. She pushed me down and hovered me and took off my underwear and laid above me and squeezed her twins on me. She made few circles with her twins on my chest and i squeezed her butt, her cute butts fitted in my palms,it felt heaven. I pulled the quilt upto the legs over our naked bodies just to make her comfortable. She came more up, her pu**y on my abs and twins on my face. For the first time i sucked a female chest, i was sucking and brushing my palms on her back and butt making her more aroused.

I changed our positions and now she was below me, i rubbed my p*nis on her inner thighs and she closed her eyes in anticipation. I kissed her inner thighs and rubbed my p*nis on her pu**y more like teasing her. I tore the pack of condom with my teeth & slid a condom and pushed my p*nis into her in a classic missionary style. I waited for her to react, we were looking into each other's eyes, and I pushed in once again. She moaned slowly taking my name "Rahill...i..love you..aaahhh...umm..aahaha"... And i pumped into her and she hugged me tightly and took me into a kiss. She wrapped her hands around my neck and i kept my head on her big soft b**bs (Sorry but GJ really has big b**bs, which makes her more beautiful and feminine) and pumped slowly. We had zero lust and only immense love for each other. Both of us cummed together and kissed each other softly pouring all our love today. I laid on the bed tired and exhausted but satisfied. She placed herself on me, she was completely laying above me, it felt good to feel her naked body. She kissed my chest and dozed off contentedly and happily. While i was just stroking her hair and admiring her face.

I slowly placed her down on the bed and got up. I cleaned both of us, and made her wear my white shirt which was lying on the bed and myself put on only a boxer and laid down beside her again. I pulled her above me and cooed both of us to sleep. She fell asleep above me like a super cute kid with her face in the crook of my neck. It was all bliss..!

.
.
.

So here is the ninth part, Ignore the grammatical errors. Hope you guys liked it.

Do like and share the story. And don't forget to vote.
Comment down below telling me how was the chapter

XoXo

.
.
.