Party

Sam

I'm home now,and I still haven't eaten. Damn that jerk for making me miss break. I'm currently trying to finish my assignment as I just figured I had some extra work a professor set us in class . He literally just gave up a 3 hours assignment to be submitted the next day. Like seriously why!.

I'm so hungry and my tummy is starting to hurt now. Maybe I should make myself tea or something for now. I'll probably make pancakes later when I'm done. I get up from my reading table to head over to the kitchen.

Knock knock . I hear as I open my fridge to get milk. "Who's there ?". "Glasses ?". Oh it's him. "What does he want now" I say to myself rolling my eyes. I walk over to the front door and open it. I see Mr jerk. He's green orbs staring at me. He steps inside without me inviting him in

"hey!! I didn't tell you to come in" I yell. "I didn't ask,did I ?". I roll my eyes and shut my door. "Why are you here?" I ask him. He stretches his hands and I see he has McDonald's "I got this for you" he says.

I take 'em "hmm,thanks ?" I stare at him "wait,why did you get me this" I ask with one of my brows raised up "well I made you miss lunch back in school so I thought I should buy you something. But I could just take it if you don't wan-" he stretches his hand to grab my food . Yes MY FOOD ! .

"I never said I didn't want them geez" I say to him puting the food behind me . "Thank you though" I tell him sincerely. He smirks and places one of his hands behind his ear " what was that ? I didn't quite get you there" he say teasingly. I roll my eyes and walk pass him.

I take my food over to the kitchen to warm it up in the microwave. I turn around to head back to the living room when I bump into him as he is already in the kitchen . I shift back a little as we are practically squashed onto each other. "Hm hm" I clear my throat "thanks for the Mackie's,you can leave now" I say to him as politely as I can possibly can.

He steps closer to me and I take few steps back till my back hits the kitchen isle. He's orbs not leaving mine. I blush as I remember the activities we did some time ago . He steps even more closer to me now. He rest his palm on my face, still staring at my eyes "you have such beautiful eyes,you know....." He says

He lifts me up on the isle like I weighed nothing. I place my hands on either sides of his shoulder. He spreads my legs part and stands between them . "Do you hate me glasses ?" I'm taken aback by the sudden question "of course not,why would you ever think like that ?" What exactly is running through his head. He gives a lazy smile and doesn't respond.

He places both of his hands on my waist . I suddenly feel this rush of heat between my thighs. I want to squeeze them together but he's obstructing. "You know..." He starts, look at my neck. " I can't help but want to do some things to you, sometimes" things ?

"What do you mean by things ?". He have a light chuckle like I just said some joke. "You know what I mean" he says. He places his left hand on my right thigh. The heat.... It's getting hotter!

"You mean...."I pause looking away from him "....like what we did that day ?" I ask still unable to face him . "He turns my head to face him "I can do more if you like" .

More ? "There is more ?" I ask him . He smirks "don't tell me you don't know ?" . Looking lost, I ask "don't know what ?" Now he's looking lost "about intimacy ?".

Oh that, I must be red right now . "I hear about it in the movies" I usually hear some of the girls in my class back in high school talk about this stuff. I usually just put my headphones on and read .